Chapter 17 - jealously

Sehun's POV:

It was lunch and i still couldn't get that boy and Hana out of my head. The memory made my blood boil as i walked to the cafeteria with the rest of the guys. We sat down and everyone conversed in their own conversation.

I didn't feel like talking so i ate my lunch quietly as Chanyeol and Baekhuyn argued about who would eat the last potatoe chip. Hana and that boy walked in together. I watched in anger, secretly throwing daggers at his head. Why am I like this? I'm not jealous am I? I can't be. I don't feel anything...

They separated ways and Hana came over to us with a cheery face. I ignored her as she sat down beside me.

"Hi sehun." I didn't reply.

"Sehun?" I knew the others would suspect if I didn't answer so i nodded softly at her before going back to eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~

School had just ended and i was waiting beside my motorbike for Hana. I was mad, but I still had to take her home. Plus the Hyungs would be mad if I hurt her in anyway.

I waited until she got on the bike before driving off. The ride was silent and i could feel her eyes on me from the side. I suddenly felt very nervous and let out a cough to release the weird feeling.

We arrived home and I headed inside first. It was 3:15pm and i would leave like usual to go with the boys for practice.

~ Heaven heaven heaven heaven.~

I shoved my hand into my pocket, grabbing out my phone as i made my way into the kitchen. I saw Hana coming in so I immersed myself into the conversation.

"yoboseyo?"

"Hey Sehu-"

"Yo SEHUNNIE!"

"GO AWAY I'M TELLING HIM."

"ANDWAE. Give me!"

"guys, please calm down." I chuckled at Suho's attempt to calm the boys down.

"YAH! why did you guys call?"

"Ahem." Chen was back on the phone again. "We aren't practicing today, Lay is going with Baekhuyn to visit Lay's grandma so we don't have everyone to practice today-" someone cut Chen off.

"YEA! IS THAT OKAY SEHUNNIE?" Tao's loud voice came over the speaker before a smack was heard.

"Shut up. We'll talk later, cya sehun." Kris ended the call, leaving me dumbfounded. I laughed at them. They seriously were a strange group of boys. I shook my head in laughter before a voice interrupted my laughing.

"What happened." She was sitting at the counter sipping on a cup of milk. She sounded so innocent then but all I could do was give her a light glare. "the boys cancled our 4o'clock meeting today." and with that, i left her in the kitchen as i headed upstairs to shower.

~~~~~~~~~

Hana's Pov:

What the heck. He just left me in the kitchen. Now I'm really confused.. What did I do this time?

I could feel my heart drop as i thought about it. He's mad at me, that's for sure.

I headed upstairs to check on him but entered the empty room to see him nowhere. Noise was coming from the shower so i assumed he was showering. I should take a shower too and with that, i headed to my room to pick my pjs for tonight. Since sehun is staying home today, i should try to wear decent pjs.. I picked out a pair of black shorts that had a white ribbon tied in a bow at the front along with a blue sweater that stuck to my body and showed off one of my shoulders.

I quickly took a shower, washing my hair and remembering to shave before I made my way out. My hair was silky because i had just washed it and it boosted my confidence level up just a bit.

The house was quiet as i entered the living room. I looked around hoping to spot him but I saw nothing. I wanted to sort out about what ever he was made at me for.

Standing outside of his room. I took in deep breathes before raising my hand to knock. "Anyi." I can't do this. I smacked my cheeks. Come on Hana you can do this! Fighting! Taking one more breathe, i knocked on the door and made my way in. I didn't dare to look at him instead, i closed the door behind me, trying to calm myself down before working up enough courage to turn around.

He was wearing a thin very shirt that showed his abbs that were hard to keep my eyes off.. along with a pair of long thin pants. His current gaze wasn't on me but instead on the book he was supposedly reading.

"Ahem." I let out a fake cough to catch his attention. He wouldnt look though. Getting a bit irritated, i raised my voice. "Sehun!" this time, he took his eyes off the book but he wasn't looking at me, well he was, but he was looking... Down.. At my legs.. I suddenly felt self concious and started fiddling with my foot.

"why are you here?" He asked.

"D-did i do something wrong?"

"I don't know did you?" He was making his way over to me, until he was directly in front, so close i could feel his breathing on me..

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Authors NOTE:

CLIFF HANGERRR. Anyways, school holidays so I'll try to update more. Sorry guys! Busy with school stuff. Sorry. Anyways, it's late here. Night guys! <3

Anyways, comment, read and vote.