Chapter 11 - redecorating.

Hana's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting. Rolling over I wrapped my arms around the pillow beside me. Mmmm.. this pillow is really musclely. I felt the pillow wrap it's arms around me too. BWO. PILLOWS DONT HAVE ARMS. My eyes shot open to see a sehun still sleeping soundly beside me. Awww this is a dream. Well, if this is a dream I don't want to wake up.

it's a dream so it doesn't matter if I touch his face right? 0.0

I stared at his face. his jawline was so sharp and he had the cutest nose. his chest was rising up and down as he breathed. I smiled and hugged him closer. this dream is wonderful.

"Morning Hana." Smiling, I answered back "Morning Sehunnie."

He let out a raspy chuckle. Omo his morning voice is hot.

"You comfortable there?" I buried my head into his chest before nodding. He let out a small laugh as he unwrapped his arms. "Come on Hana, we have to get up. It's 10am already."

can't we just stay like this? :-(

I shook my head not moving a centimetre.

"Hana, get up! this isn't a dream." This isn't a dream?? 0.0 I looked up at him with a shocked face and pinched myself. OWWW (A/N: HAHAHAHA) that hurt. omo. so it isn't a dream. KYAAAA. I CANT BELIEVE I DID THIS. I let him go hesitantly before sitting up also, and rubbed my eyes with a pout. I could hear him laughing.

this Is so embarrassing.

"I didn't know you liked me that much Hana." I blushed at his words. cos really, I did like him this much.

I got up from the bed and headed into my bathroom where Sehun had already began brushing his teeth. handing me my toothbrush I brushed my teeth too. We stared at each other through the mirror not saying a word and only the noise of our toothbrushes could be heard. He had bed hair and it was really cute. if he wasn't so tall I would have ruffled his hair. But also, he doesn't like me so I can't touch him. (A/N:LOL)

We headed downstairs for breakfast neither of us speaking as we made toast and ate it with tuna.

"W-will you be leaving at 4 again?" I asked him.

"Yea, I will be with the boys again." I nodded my head. heading outside to water the plants. He's been spending alot of time with them so that means less time for.. us. I wonder what the boys are doing anyways.

I watered the plants with my watering can, still thinking about stuff.

"Ya, what are you thinking about?" whipping my head around I saw sehun still in his blue Pjs that matched mine but we're a different colour. "Nothing." I turned back to water the Jacintas. "Did you buy these when I was out." I nodded my head. I plan to go out again today to buy more stuff to redecorate the house. "We'll be living here after we get married so might as well start decorating." I blushed at the mention of wedding. Of course it was an arrange marriage so it wouldn't mean anything to him. But it did too me.

"Don't overwork yourself too much okay?" I nodded my head again before turning back to look at him. " you should go get ready, I'll make you something to eat before you leave." I smiled at him before heading inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV:

is she Okay? I watched her walk into the house before turning back towards the flowers. Laughing I though how different she was from other girls. decorating, and planting flowers wasn't something you see every girl do. most girls usually like shopping and make up. She was a natural and i liked that.