Chapter 4- First day of school for sehun

Hana's POV:

Today was wednesday and i was going back to school with Sehun. He's now my boyfriend and thats what we're telling everyone. Sigh.
I went to seoul music academy, it's a performing arts school . I was learning to play guitar and had been accepted for my singing and dancing. The school is amazing! But it makes me wonder how Sehun was accepted. What was his talent? I'll have to ask him later.

I quickly went into the bathroom downstairs and had a showered then Dressed into my navy blue uniform which consisted of a navy blue skirt, a white dress shirt, navy blue, long sleeve jacket and a red tie. I actually liked the school uniform, i thought it was pretty cute. I tied my hair into a ponytail and curled my eyelashes, then left downstairs to eat breakfast. seeing Sehun already dressed and eating cornflakes i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl for myself.

"Good morning." I greeted him.
"Morning." He shoved a spoon of cornflakes in his mouth. He looked like a chipmunk with nuts in its mouth. I let out a chuckle but quickly tried to covered it.
"Bwo?" He looked at me, still munching. I shook my head, trying to contain a laugh.
We ate breakfast in silence and then left for school on Sehun's motorbike. Ill never get tired of this vehicle. ❤️

We arrived at the front gate and people were already staring at sehun, whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and dragged Sehun with me to the front office.
"Lets go get your schedule." I told him. He nodded his head, shoved a hand into his pocket and allowed me to continue dragging him.
He actually was very good looking so there was many girls squealing and looking at him. Unlucky for them because he's mine. Wait, did i just say that? I shook my head and we both entered the front office.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs kim." We both bowed and i smiled at the secretary.

"Hello kids. What can i do for you?" She asked.

"Sehun here, is a new student and we were wondering if he could get his schedule?" I told her.

"Of course. Sehun is going to have to stay here for a while so we can organize some things so you can go first Hana."

"Ne." I bowed and turn to sehun. "Have fun." I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and looked away. I shrugged my shoulders pretending i was unaffected by the way he acted, he was so cold. Like ice.

Walking out onto the campus, i went to my usual spot where i would greet my friend Chyna Le. She was a really short, cute girl with braces but she's very pretty. I saw here sitting on the bench under the tree and walked towards her. Noticing me she waved at me and told me to hurry over.

"Annyeong Chyna." I sat next to her.
"Annyeong Hana. Who was that new kid that arrived with you? Is he your boyfriend?" She grabbed both my hands with a silly grin on her face. I laughed at her childishness.
"Ne." I sighed. "He's suppose to be my boyfriend, he's the one father arranged to marry me." I pouted at her. She knew, my father was a touchy subject for me.
"Aww bian. At least he's cute." She smiled at me and nudged me with her elbow before turning her head and letting out a sigh.
"Look at all those girls crowding around them. It's sad. They're too desperate. Thirsty b****es." I laughed at her choice of word. Exo, the school's 11 most popular and talented boys were being surrounded by girls AND boys wanting to get their attention. There was Kai, Suho, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Xuimin, Baekhuyn, Chen, D.O, Chanyeol, and Lay.
"Really now? How about you? You and Kai aye?" I winked at her and nudged her with my elbow.
"YAH! Shush." He shoulders slumped. "He only sees me as a friend and besides he probably likes someone else." I shook my head.
"He does not like anyone Chyna. He would of told me. Anyways, we see him all the time so don't worry." She let out a sigh.

Then the bell rand signaling us to go to class.
We entered our classroom which was A-3 and saw exo already there. I nudged Chyna and saw her blush because she saw kai. He waved at us and i waved back before pushing chyna forward. I grabbed my seat which was near the window. Infront of me was Chanyeol, a tall guy with big ears and a derpy smile. But he was cute. On my right was Chyna and at the back was Kai ( a bronze skin guy) and D.O (owl eyes. But cute.) we were talking amoung ourselves when our teacher, Mr Lee Kwangsoo came in. He was a tall funny man and we all really liked him.

"Good morning class!" He said with a smile.
"Good morning saengnim."
"Alright class. Today we have a new student. Please make him feel welcome ok? Come in Oh sehun." He gestured sehun into the class. I honestly wasnt suprised that he's in my class. Squeals were heard from the girls as he entered but he had an emotionless expression.
"QUIET CLASS." Mr Kwangsoo said. "Introduce yourself sehun."

" Annyeong. My name is Oh Sehun and I am turning 17 in a few months. I was accepted for my dancing." He bowed still holding his pokerface. Girls continued to whisper.
"Yah, Hana is he your boyfriend?" Chanyeol whispered.
"I'll tell you guys later." I answered.

Sehun's POV:

"Sehun, take a seat next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol, dont disturb him and help ok?" Mr kwangsoo said narrowing his eyes at chanyeol. I saw Hana trying to stiffled a laugh.
"NE! Saengnim." He saluted the teacher as i took my seat next to him.
"Annyeong. Im chanyeol but my friends call me yeollie." He placed his hand out for a shake. I took his hand.
"Annyeong, my friends call me sehunnie." I smiled at him and we both let out a laugh at out silly names. He was a cool guy and i learnt some stuff as i talked to him, he was 19 years of age and was accepted because of his dancing too. He hanged with a bunch of guys called exo and he would later introduce me to them. The bell rang and everyone left to the cafeteria to buy some lunch.

We walked to the cafeteria together and approached a table where 10 other guys were seated. I notice these guys were also in my class.
"Hey guys! You guys know who he is right." They all looked at us and nodded.
"Annyeong, Im baekhuyn, and this is D.O, Kai and Luhan." The blonde boy pointed to a couple of guys. One with big eyes, another with tan skin and a pretty boy. They waved and i waved back.
Another guy started to speak "I'm Suho, this is kris, Tao, Chen, Xuimin and Lay." They all waved and i smiled at them.
"Welcome to Exo, Sehun." Chanyeol said.
Then i saw Hana come into the caferteria with another girl. She had braces and brown hair. They walked towards us.
"Annyeong guys!" They waved and the guys waved back.
"Hey girls, meet sehun. He's the newest member to our gang." The other girl smiled and waved at me "annyeong, I'm chyna lee nice to meet you." She said

Hana just smiled. They sat down and we started eating and talking.
"HANA! Arent you going to introduce yourself?" Suho asked.
"Anyi. We already know each other." She looked down at her food as the guys stared at us.
"How?" They all asked in sync.
"Long story short, we're getting married soon and so he's basically my boyfriend." She said.
"BWO!? My little Hana is growing up. Awww. Your first ever boyfriend." Chanyeol said as he hugged her and ruffled her hair. She blushed and i stared wide eyes at her. What? She's never had a boyfriend!? That means she's never had her first kiss or date either! Wow, she really is innocent. She smacked chanyeol hard on his shoulders. "Ow!" He rubbed his arm.
"yah! Sehun dont hurt our hana ok!? Treat her well" suho said with eyes narrowed at me. I nodded my head and continued eating.
"But can you guys not tell anyone we're getting married? Please, keep it a secret." She blushed and all the guys chuckled but agreed to her request.

We continued to talk and eat until the bell rang.
We headed back to the classroom where Mr Kwangsoo was waiting for us. "Hello everyone! Its time to go to your performing classes. Everyone knows where to go right?" He clapped our hands together and we all nodded.
Most of us had dancing next, then singing and our chosen subject following. I had dancing again because that was what i was best at. "Great! Just letting you guys know that there is an assessment this week. You have to perform either dancing, acting or playing your chosen instrument. The theme is love. You have to sing,dance or play your instrument and make it about love, your going to have to explain why you chose this certain song so please prepare guys. The evaluation is going to be in 3 weeks!" He clapped his hands together as he told the class. "But Mister, what is the prize for the winning class this year?" A girl named Ji-Eun asked. Mister pointed at her with a smile and said "AAAAH! Good question Ji-Eun, the winning class gets to go to JEJu ISLAnd! Where you get to perform for the restaurants at the hotel!" The class cheered with excitiment. Performing in public places gave us more of a chance to be chosen by agency or talent scouts. "Please do your best guys! Im dying for a vacation arachi?" Mr Kwangsoo used his hands to emphasize how desperate he was to go on vacation. We all laughed at his funny actions. "Okay! You guys may leave now. Go on, get out of here." He shooed us away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Omg guys. School has started again 😣 less time to update. Mian.
This chapter was unedited mian.

Leaves ideas in comments?

Comment,vote,read ❤️

Thanks guys 🙈