Chapter 2 - Motorcycle

Sehun's POV:

I was packing my last box to bring to the house while i recalled what happened last night. After we went back into the house we discussed the wedding plans. They wanted us - me and Hana - to go organize the wedding cake together. Then my father, and me would go look for the grooms suit and their suit aswell. While the girls would go look for the wedding gown and the bridesmaid dresses. Hana said if we have time after we unpack everything we could go look for the cake right away. I simply nodded to confirm her plans. We were told the wedding would be held outside the church, we had 5 months before the wedding took place. Then we said our goodbyes and left.

I quickly took my last box outside and gave it too the man driving the truck that was filled with the boxes to take to the new house.
"Don't go to the house yet, we have to pick up some stuff from here first." I quickly told him the address and told him i would be leaving to go pick up the boxes first and he would come later as well. I hopped onto the back of my motorbike and packed an extra helmet for Hana to wear. I wonder what her reaction would be like when she sees my bike .. (A/N: kekekeke HE GONNA KILL HER ON THE BIKE. JKS!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV:

I heard a car pull up and looked out of my window to see a truck arrive and.. Sehun on a motorbike. YESSS OMG I LOVE MOTORBIKES. HOLY SHIZZLES.
I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door with a big grin on my face to see Sehun standing there casually with his hand out ready to knock on the door. I widen my grin and pulled him into the house. I ran upstairs and grabbed two boxes.

"The truck is outside, just give your boxes to the driver he'll put the stuff in the back." He was casually leaning on my doorframe smirking. I nodded my head, eager to ride on the motorbike. I quickly raced out the stairs and put the two boxes in the back and ran back upstairs. To my surprise Sehun was helping.

"What?" He lifted an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. Thanks." I smiled and raced back upstairs.

"Yea yea." He muttered but loud enough just for me to hear.

After placing the next box in the back of the truck i went upstairs to see there was nothing left.

"Lets go." Sehun said. I nodded my head and grinned at him. I quickly raced ahead of him and slid down the banister. Weeee! I was wearing ripped black jeans, red converse, white t-shirt and leather jacket. If you saw me and Sehun it would of looked like we planned our outfits to match. He was wearing black leather jacket over a grey t-shirt and black jeans that were ripped too, along with a pair of black combat boots.

I raced outside to see the truck already leaving. I waved bye to the truck to see Sehun behind me chuckling. I blushed slightly. God. His laugh was so hot. He really was a handsome guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV:

(REWIND A BIT)

I watched as she slid down the banister. She was so cute and what she was wearing made her look really bad ass. My badass. I chuckled at the thought and watched her wave bye to the truck. I chuckled at her childish behavior and watched her blush. I walked towards my motorbike and sat on it. I grabbed the helmet and passed it to her.
She was all giddy and grinning like a child on christmas day when she grabbed the helmet. I shook my head and hopped onto the the bike.

"Hop on." I told her. She grinned at me and hopped onto the bike. She held onto my shoulder tightly.

"YAH! Your holding to tightly. Do you want to injure me?"

"Mian." She let her hands drop to her lap. I let our a sigh, took her hands and reposition them onto my waist. She lightly collided with my back as i gave her hands a tug to wrap around me. I smirked already knowing she was blushing like a mad man.
I could feel the side of her cheek on my back and it was my turn to blush.

Doki. Doki. Doki. Doki. (A/n: its suppose to be heart beating sounds. Saw it being used in another fan fiction ><)

Why was my heart like this? Am i really starting to like her?
I couldn't though, girls are stupid. They're all the same.

"Sehun?" I snapped back into reality when i heard her voice.

"Urhh. Yea." I started the engine and drove.

As i was driving she laughed enjoying the ride so i decided to speed up but this didn't phase her, instead she sat up right, took off her helmet, closed her eyes and looked up towards the sky and allowed the wind to blow her hair around. She looked so happy at that moment, like she hadn't been filled with joy and happiness for a long time. She looked so natural and gorgeous. (A/N: i have always wanted to do this.)
She laughed and sat back down holding onto my waist again.

"Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE 💚 :

Heeey guys! So freaking proud of myself. I actually updated two days in a row! Love me or what? 😂
Omg i'm so weird. BUT HEY! Thats me.

Anyways, I'm also really proud of myself because i like this guy and he doesn't like me, and usually i would be the one to start the conversation and ask questions. But, it's been 1 week since i talked to him, AND YES IT'S A GOOD THING FOR HIM AND ME. So yea 💕

Anyways please leave ideas in the comments! Please comment, vote and read. Thanks

Byee guys! Talk to ya soon 🙈