Chapter Four

Kim Shin Ye (김신여)

After a few minutes of driving through the town me and Izzy arrived at her cozy restaurant called The City Tavern I also forgot to mention that it is also a bar in some part of the place... It also serves a wide variety of cuisine from America and Korea.... It is pretty successful ignoring the fact that it only opened a year ago... This is Izzy's pride and Joy.... Of course being her best friend i have work here... Im a freelance interior designer as the designs inside are being changed by the season...While me and Izzy are waiting for the boys, we decided to talk about a few business stuff to keep us occupied... We talked and talked until we didnt noticed that its almost closing time and the crew are already cleaning up.... I looked into her eyes, her earlier bright gray eyes are dull... i hugged her tightly...
"Zy...."-Shin Ye
"I d-dont u-understand Shin....T-they w-were s-supposed to meet us here.... B-but they didnt come....."-Izzy
I hugged her tight as she cried on my shoulder...
"Did you tried to call Jin?"-Shin Ye
"I-i d-did b-but i-it all w-went t-to the v-voicemail......"-Izzy
"How about... we just go home and watch some sappy cliche movies?"-Shin Ye... She stopped crying, she wiped her tears then smiled at me...
"Okay!"-Izzy
Even though me and Zy always fight... we are sisters by bond.... She takes care of me as I take care of her... I dont want my little sister crying over a man... I guided her to the door and we went home....
                                  ★
We got home safely, I am preparing the snacks and drinks while Izzy is picking the movie... While waiting for the popcorn to pop... My phone suddenly vibrated, i grabbed it and answered the call....
"Hello?"- Shin Ye
"Hello Shin Ye-ssi... its me Jin... I-"-Jin
Cutting of his next words, i ended the call and blocked his number...I took the popcorn out of the microwave and then went back to Izzy... Placing the snacks and drinks on the table i snuggled my pillow and watched the movie with Izzy.....
                                  ★
After 30 minutes in the movie, I noticed Izzy's phone vibrating on the table as there is a call, but she continued to ignore it... And me the annoyed big sister, denied the call and blocked the number...
"There blocked..."-Shin Ye
"Unnie, what should I do..."-Izzy
I used my sexy brain powers to come up with a solution...
"How about...we ignore them for a week... and see if they still care..."-Shin Ye
"Thats great! Now uhm.... Should we do a video for our youtube channel? We can do a 'Boy with Luv' dance cover"-Izzy
I smiled and ruffled her hair, standing up and turned off the tv...
"Sure ^^"-Shin Ye
We cleaned our mess and then went to our little dance studio...
------------------------------------
506 words! I know the update is lame so please bear with me hehehe.... See ya!
-Crimson_Dusk01