Chapter Two

Kim Izzy (김아이지)
Helllooooooooo!!!!! I'm Kim Izzy and I'm 20 years old ^w^... Yes im one year younger than Shin Ye! I am also her bestfriend for 15 painful years... So as you read on the last chapter me and Shin Ye are already in the hall where the BTS Fan Meeting will be held at... And when you read the description you knew that I am Kim Seokjin's half sister! I am Half Korean and Half American... Okay back to the story, while carrying the gifts for the boys, i am so excited and hyper because it is my first time attending a fan meeting! So as i was saying, me and Shin Ye already lined up so that we can meet BTS... I was fumbling with the gifts because i bought so many things for the boys that I'm sure they will like ^^... I looked at Shin Ye's back because she's infront of me...
"Ne, Shin Ye... Do you think my Big Brother will still remember me?" I asked her while looking down....
"Of course Izzy and i know that he will be surprised because you haven't seen each other for the past ten years... You said to me before that you were so special to him" She said not even looking at me.... I smiled and felt encouraged by her words as we waited for our turn...
Kim Shin Ye (김신여)
My legs are getting numb but i still continued to stand as i know that it will be worth it... As the time flew by Me and Izzy are already kneeling on the stage as we waited for our turn... The members are lined up by age so heres the order....
Jin--Suga--J-Hope--RM--Jimin--V--Jungkook
Thats the order.... It was my turn so i moved infront of Jin...
"Hello Oppa" I smiled genuinely at him and then pulled out my album MOTS... i also gave him a set of tiny pokemon plushies...
"Hello whats your name?" He said to me with his beautiful voice...
"My name is Shin Ye" He signed the album and then i moved on to Suga as Izzy moved to Jin.... I know that Izzy will give Jin a bunch of Maple Story figurines... I looked at Suga and said...
"Hello Suga Oppa ^^"
Lets just time skip here coz im so bored imma just list down the names and what Izzy and Shin Ye gave them okay?
Jin
Shin Ye- Pokemon Plushies
Izzy- Maple Story Figurines
Suga
Shin Ye- Gray Scarf with his name
Izzy- a customized Kumamon neck pillow
J-Hope
Shin Ye- A hand made flower crown
Izzy- a bracelet with his name
RM
Shin Ye- A glass crab
Izzy- headphones with his name
Jimin
Shin Ye- a box full of cute stuffs
Izzy- a necklace with his name and polaroid films
V
Shin Ye- a Kaneki Ken Plushy
Izzy- a set of paint materials
Jungkook
Shin Ye- album of IU
Izzy- 2 bottles of Soju
We all gave them their gifts then waited for the others to leave as Jin told Izzy to wait after the meeting....
---------------------------------------------
I think this is pretty short tho.... But nevertheless this is chapter two and still no romance developing T^T.... J-Hope you like it!!!!
-Crimson_Dusk01