COUPLES VACATION 😚 !! Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"I feel like he heard me. Oh well I'm finna enjoy this for a while." Jada waves as the camera shuts off.
*
*
*
WE LANDED 🛬

"We landed!" Jazmine screams.

"YO SHUT UP!" Riley screams back.

Jazmine rolls her eyes. "Somebody get me off this plane before I beat somebody son."
*
*
*
WE ARE IN....TOKYO💘!

Jazmine lays on the hotel bed. "I think I'm gonna like it here."

"Hurry and get up, I want to get some real food." Huey whined.

Jazmine ignores. "Good afternoon!  We are in Tokyo, Japan. We got back from the airport about an hour ago because the hotel didn't know what the freak they was doing! We had to find a new hotel to go to and we're here."

Huey is appalled 😯. "Did you just.. I know she didn't just... okay." Huey walks out the room.

"Huey stop being a drama queen." Jazmine follows him.

"I'm hungry Jaz! I haven't ate in hours." Huey slurs his words and whines.

"I swear we are switching our personalities every day." Jazmine rolls her eyes. "I guess we're going to a restaurant."
*
*
*
AT THE RESTAURANT🤤

"This sushi is soooo good! Wanna try Huey?" Jazmine offers excitedly.

Huey avoids eye contact. "Vegetarian."

"Oh, I forgot." Jazmine slowly takes the sushi from Huey's face. "Anyways, this restaurant is so aesthetically pleasing and calm☺️. I love it here!"

Huey just gazed at Jazmine.

Jazmine makes a "WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?!" face.

"You don't have to look at me like that ."Huey scoffs.

"Well don't stare at me." Jazmine claps back. "And why are you not eating? You were complaining about eating somewhere and you don't eat anything!"

Huey shrugs. "I wanted Wendy's."

Voiceover (Riley): Put yo grown boy pants on and shut up punk.

Jazmine makes a 😑 face.
*
*
*
GIRLS NIGHT🇯🇵💋

Cindy, Jada, and Jazmine are currently trying to sneak out to go a club, while the boys are asleep.

"Watch where you goin Jada!" Cindy whisper yells.

"It ain't my fault yo big ole cant keep up with us!" Jada whispers back.

Jazmine gave them that "SAY ANOTHER WORD! I DARE YOU!" black mom look. Jada and Cindy shut up.
*
*
*
UH OH...😬

"YO THEY REALLY THOUGHT WE WASN'T GON KNOW THEY HOTTIE MCTHOTTIE SELVES WENT OUT DRINKING!" Riley screams while throwing his phone on the floor.

"Riley, calm down. I trust that they won't do anything that will get them hurt. They're smarter than that." Ceaser calmly states.

Huey comes out of the bathroom. "What in the world is all the yelling for?! We have neighbors!"

Riley shows Huey a snapchat story post of Jazmine, Cindy, and Jada at a party dancing to Jello by Prettymuch.

"So?" Huey shrugs.

"SO?! SO?! Them girls could get hurt or sum!" Riley says putting on his shoes.

Ceaser sits up. "And where are you going?"

"To snatch these girls up." Riley mumbles as he leaves the hotel room.

Huey and Ceaser gaze at each other.

"Let's go." They said at the same time.
*
*
*
Caught👀

Riley grabbed his gun that he snuck into Japan and threatened everybody to get out. He wasn't actually going to shoot anybody, he was just threatening.

"Riley what the heck?!" Cindy screams at Riley.

Riley notices Jada and Jazmine behind Cindy looking angry.

"All of y'all, let's go." Ceaser says pushing Jada and Cindy our the door.

"Cease? Baby please no!" Jada begged.

Ceaser ignored.

Huey came and grabbed Jazmine.

"Huey! Why? I just wanted to have fuun." Jazmine says slurring her words. She is drunk.

Huey looked at Jazmine whole she went in the car and noticed that she was the only one drunk. (yes, this is STILL being vlogged)

Once they got back, Jazmine was knocked out sleep. Huey took the camera and said "So you guys.. this is your favorite youtuber? Okay."

Huey picked up Jazmine and went to their hotel room.

Since Jazmine was not capable of taking care of herself at the moment, Huey had to help her.

"You know Hueey," Jazmine said showing waking up. "you're really cute."

Huey ignored her once again as he put her in the shower.

"La ducha está demasiado caliente Huey!" Jazmine complained, still drunk. (The shower is too hot Huey!)

Huey sighed as he changed his clothes. "Actúas como un bebé a veces." (You act like such a baby at times.)

TO BE CONTINUED...