Daring

Daring x Daring: Remember when I said I don't ship anyone with Daring? Yeah I lied.

Moments:
The two have been nearly inseparable the whole show. The most memorable moments are some of the following
Daring has a hard time giving him up in True Reflections it was impossible for him to let him go.
In The Beautiful Truth Daring choses him as the winner as he believe he is the most gorgeous one there and he isn't even a contestant.
In Poppy The Roybel Daring couldn't chose which side of him was his favorite so he choses both.
In Dragon Games Daring gets trapped inside a mirror. Without being able to see him he goes crazy as he can't live without him.
In Epic Winter Daring is seen making a snowman of him. He values him overall as he saves him from a snowy fall from the sky. When Daring is turned into a beast Daring is there to comfort him and tell him he's hot even as a beast.

Character analysis:
•They always see eye to eye
•They never run out of nice things to say about each other.
•They are always boosting one another up.
•They are always there for one another
•It may not be that healthy to be that dependant on one another but I doubt they would ever be separated for long.

Rating: 10/10 truly meant to be, a match made in heaven.