Lizstair

Lizzie x Alistair: I think this the only Wonderland pairing with Alistair that no one ships. Lets see why.

Moments:
As they are both Wonderlandians we can assume that they spent a lot of time together as kids.
Lizzie and Alistair are seen together a lot during Spring Unsprung. Alistair was there to comfort her, and Lizzie helped him find the fake Storybook of Legends.
They might have been in the background together but I doubt it because of  he is often in the background with Bunny.

Character analysis:
• Lizzie and Alistair know each other very well. They have been childhood friends and he is one of the few people that understands her.
• This also makes him one of the few people Lizzie trust. Since Lizzie has been cheated on by Daring and can't trust her best friend Kitty.
•Lizzie is obviously less close to Alistair than other Wonderlandians like Bunny.
• Being from Wonderland they might have similar hobbies.
• I don't know how Alistair would feel about Lizzie's bossiness. She wasn't bossy to Alistair in Spring Unsprung but if they were to get into a relationship I'm not positive that she  would be as calm in other situations.
• So I think this is the reason no one ships them. Alistair is curious like his mother. He is passionate about exploring the world. Lizzie is home-body, everything she loves and cares about is in Wonderland, which why it is so hard for her to transition to Ever After. When she graduates she is going to immediately go through the well of wonders and never leave Wonderland again. The other Wonderlandians that Alistair is shipped with would love to explore the world outside Wonderland.

Rating: 3/10 They could be high school lovers at best.