Darise

Daring x Cerise:

I have a confession to make. Unlike most people in the Ever After High fandom I don't ship Daring with anyone. But I don't hate any of the Daring ships.

Moments:

Daring and Carise both appeared in Raven Tale the Story of a Rebel. Daring say hi and Cerise runs away.

Between the first's episodes and Thronecoming they are fight in the school fights between royals and rebels.

In Thronecoming Cerise trys to join the bookball team, but is rejected because she's a girl. The day of the bookball game The Ever After High team is crushed. Half way through the game Daring realize he was wrong and ask Cerise to join. She accepts and as she runs away Daring is left with a sweet smile on his face.

In the Thronecoming dance he thanks her and ask her to dance saying that he would prefer to dance with her than other girls.

There's also that scene in Epic Winter where Daring walks the halls in beast form and she seems to like it.

Character Analysis:

●They seem to have the same love of sports and running.

●Cerise as said in her bio are attracted to "leaders of the pack" which reminds people of Daring.

●But her big bad secert? I bet my life if she told Daring he would freak out at first. She would run away upset and Daring would calm down and apology afterwards. He may not give her confidents with her ears but I do see him get her out of her shell more.

●Cerise can help him change so he doesn't think so stereotypically.

●In the relationship part of Daring's Wikia relation with Cerise is not included.

●This ship has the least screen/book time of all the main four Daring ships.

●And like I said before the ships don't really do anything to me.

Rating: 7
Meh I don't see anything wrong with it. But I don't feel it.