Chapter 13

Trigger Warning: attempt of sexual harassment/r*pe.

_________

"Too fancy."

"Too formal."

"Too modern."

"Too old school."

"Yikes too 80's-"

"Won't you ATLEAST AGREE on one outfit?! I tried all the best pairs to wear!" I scowled, feeling so exhausted from changing outfits every one minute to another. 

"Then show me something that I can approve! You're going to an engagement party. I'm half a fashion critique so you got to trust me on that." He says, lighting up a cigarette. I flicked the stick away as I glare at him. "Fashion critique my ass. Also, don't smoke. Enu and my puppies might smell it." I came back to my wardrobe, skipping my fingers in each hangers.

"Oooh, seems like you don't smoke anymore as well. Since when did you stop?" He asks, smirking. "Senior year, I don't know." I then found a suit that on the farthest part of my closet. I took it out and flopped it over me.

 It's a white cloak with a fitted white shirt as the second layer. The neckline is a deep v that exposes half of the chest, giving highlight to my deep collar bone. The pants where white as well, fitted in the end.

"Damn  Now that outfit is hot. I give it a 100/10!" Byul gave me a thumbs up, biting his lips. "You think so?" I said facing the mirror, twirling my body to my back. 

"Yeah.. You look as gorgeous as me." He went to open something on my desk. As I was facing the mirror, a pair of hands slipped in my waist. I paused as he rests his chin on my shoulder, locking his hands. "Jay.. you know I like you since we were 12, right?" I frowned, unclasping his hands and taking his hug off me.

"I thought that ended after I cleared things with you? Byul, I understand your intention but.. you are my cousin. Second, this just can't happen." He rolled his eyes at me, holding my hand.
we

"We're literally nothing related, it's just you who's always treating me biologically."

I thought he already understands — how was I so complacent about this.

"Just let me show you my feelings.. you won't regret it, Jay.." His hands caressed my cheeks, pulling me closer to him. "Don't go anymore.. let's just have some fun.. here."

 Without hesitating, He laid his lips on me. He parted for a meantime, and went to my ears, nibbling it, making me release a soft moan.

  Fuck, why does he know my sensitive spot?!

"It doesn't matter if you don't like me right now.. just imagine I'm the one you like for long.. what was his name again? Daniel Park?" 

I suddenly couldn't speak. How did he know?? 

"Let me be the Daniel Park to satisfy your needs tonight."

"Stop- No, I don't to--" I tried to push him away that moment until I smelled something. It changed the atmosphere quickly, making it heavy and frustrating.

Suddenly, I felt something go hard from below. What the actual fuck--

"You don't want it?" He says, his hand sliding down to my growing bulge. 

Ugh, shit. He grips it making me hiss. "This one says otherwise."

No, this is wrong.

This is wrong.

This is wrong!!

I have to go to the engagement party! I have to see him happy at least once to have a reason to finally move on.

But why.. why can't I resist?