Chapter 7

"Thank you for being a kind doctor, Dr. Hong! I thought I'd give you this, as a token of gratitude." 

He pulled out a pink paper bag, sliding it across the desk. I bowed in response. "I thought this might help you find a girlfriend,"

Ouch.

"I heard you never dated anyone before,"

Ouch.

"So here's something that you can use to entertain yourself a bit while you're still single."

I took a peek at what's inside and I can't help but... WHAT THE FUCK?

IT'S A DILDO, LUBE AND A WEIRD SMALL BOTTLE!

The expression written across my face was enough for him to read what I'm probably thinking. "I just don't want my favorite doctor to feel so lonely... and I know that you're a closet gay, so I'd support you on that or if you even need assistance, I'm willing to help-" 

I quickly shook my head sideways. "Haha, as I thought." 

He lost it. He really lost his mind.

"But there's one special thing there. The incense oil. It helps you relax on your most exhausting days. But there's one more benefit," He leans close to whisper in my ear. "It can also make you horny as hell!"

I...

"It's for future purposes, Dr.Hong! Well, I'm taking my leave. Please cherish my gifts!"

That guy... he really... lost it.

I'm definitely  calling it a day.

I had an abnormal count of patients to attend to lately. Luck must've left me years ago that this happened exactly when my former AP resigned. She probably lost hope and maybe, I pained her ego.

Before I could completely rest a little after a tiring day, someone knocked on the door again. I thought I closed the clinic a minute ago? 

That should be my servant knocking. God, how is it a great burden without anyone to assist me.

My servant took his time searching for a safer, low-potential to flirt with me AP after the incident I had with my recent. He wasn't generalizing, but most of those who was determined to sign up shows their main objective was to get laid by me. I do understand the thirst, I also want to get laid.

The door creaked open as I watch somebody familiar walking in. It took me a while to realize who he was and that bothered me even more.

"G-Goodafternoon.." He greets, scratching his head as he shyly avoids eye contact. "Well.. I saw a flyer on the post saying this clinic was looking for an assitant... I-I was wondering if the hiring is still going and If I can still apply.. I kinda' need a job for the time-being.." I just stared at him, all puzzled.

"I-I promise I won't start a fuss on the clinic! I might look like the ones that get involve into ruckus but I swear I won't.. at least on this clinic. I am Vin Jin."

"Oh and sorry I had to wear sun glasses all the time as prescribed by my ophthalmologist--"

I was gonna say a word when he suddenly stared hardly at me, as if he was recognizing me. "Wait.. I know that mother fucking face.." His eyes grew into the size of saucers as his mind went down to realization. "Are you Jay.. Jay Hong of the Fashion Department?!!"

+

As far as I'm concerned of my own work, the more I watch him, the more I regret taking his offer for the job. 

He looks like... he doesn't know how things work here at all. Well, after all he didn't take the same course as I did. I just needed someone to take over temporarily. He should learn the ways in no time.

 "I seriously never thought that I'd run in your clinic. The idea of you being a Doctor didn't even come up to head! You used to be in the Fashion department, so I thought you'd be taking a career connected to your major.. and oh damn! You got those degrees on your wall and that shiny trophy over there.. Weird flex!"

He was part of the Vocal Dance Department but why is he signing up for this job? Is he gonna rap to entertain the patients while in queue? 

"But don't worry! It can't hurt me because my glasses are gucci!" I shot him a weird gaze and he just snickered. "You know, Jay, Since all of us graduated and went part our lives, many things had changed. The gang fights and all chaos pretty went meaningless afterall. In the end, you'll just think of yourself, no?" I just stared at him, resting my chin on the palm of my hand. "Though I didn't make that good acquaintances.. I still get those informations, unwillingly. I keep hearing rumors and stuff about our batch like Daniel and Crystal's engagement."

"What?" Well that reply went out on a dash. "Oh shit, you fucking spoke-"

"Tell me again." I I monotonously demanded. I didn't even try to look lightly intimidating but to see the look on his face, He was terrified. Maybe "I-It's a rumor, I don't know if it's true--"

"Tell. Me. Again." My voice went out roughly, making him tremble in a way he couldn't hide.

No way.

There's no way it could be real.

Fuck.

"I-I heard it when I was passing by a peer of employees from where Crystal works as the CEO.. they said he's getting engaged with a man named Daniel but I swear I didn't mean to--"

"Get lost." He looked so devastated at that point. It makes me want to crush him more since I need somebody to play as a punching bag of my emotions right now. "Look Jay I'm so--"

I had to shoot him a deadly glare before he could run after  his life.

My chest suddenly ached. The pain of jealousy and heart break combined.

What if it's real?

What if they're really engaged?

I should be happy for them, in behalf of our friendship that died not long ago. Daniel was always good to me. Too good.. for me.

In my weirdest dreams that reminds me everyday about how I love you, You told me to find you. Yeah, my figment of imagination fucking told me to find you.. but I didn't expect that I'd find you with someone else.