1 - Hotdog and Hot Guy

That Hot Professor

Masarap na pagbasa ~

Chapter 1

I've always loved the joy brought by the liberty the world offered me. Like most teenagers, they'd wish to become independent, they want freedom and privacy - privacy like being on a flat by yourself and live with less people intervening with your decisions. And i have it.

College life is smooth, i hit good grades. I have good friends. My family loved me.  I'm happy, I'm kind and do nice things.

I'm a damn good girl.

Oh, wait. I'm just lying.

I'm Gabrielle Lincoln, the renowned bad girl, the troublemaker and i lied right in the beginning at you.

College sucks even my grades, my friends suck like me. My family and i aren't okay, it sucks. Not happy. Not kind. And i do bad things. My histories are all messed up and are bad records. I suck then and suck now.

I'm sorry i lied.

What can i say, my life is also a huge lie.

But my first paragraph is actually a truth, i am living at a flat alone.

"Stupid, that's stupidity Gabrielle!"

I smirked while holding the cigarette i tucked between my lips.

I very much expected this little wimp to come find me here.

I turned around at him, at the opened window. I took in his appearance, his face was covered with paranoia.

I gave him a smile, which made his nose twitch. "If you think i'm here to kill my precious life, you're a lot more stupid."

He took in a vast amount of oxygen and  breathed it out. "You really are as stubborn as a mule, huh?"

I swallowed more smoke, now looking at my swinging legs down the enormous space underneathe. The roads and infrastructure look like legohouses from here.

"This window was sealed and i don't know if you think we did it as a joke to you. And there you are again outside!," he grumbled. I can sense his rage.

Let him be.

My flat is the twelfth floor of the building, and here i am perched at edge of the flat surface outside my window.

I couldn't recall much the last time i was here. But all i knew was, i tried to kill myself. But as coward as i was in the end, i let humans intervene my decisions and got me out of here.

"What are you even doing here? I'd really change the passcodes of my condo this time," i glared at him. "Get away, Warren!," i warned loud. "Don't bother me." Him acting like this squeezes out unwanted memories.

He sighed. "You're going to class this afternoon, young lady. You hear me?," he also raised his voice.

"Stop being such a mother to me," i said monotonously, not trying to remember my own mother. "What's so great about college? Everyone and everything in there are lame! "

I heard him sigh behind me. "Okay, just get your ass out from there." And then he vanished from the window.

He seems tired dealing with me right now. But who really told him to do so? That fool.

"Pfft, and you leave! You better not steal food, dumbass!," i yelled.

That's one of the ass friends i have. Warren Jacobs. He seemed like a goodboy to you. But later on you'll think otherwise.

That Hot Professorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें