I stayed quiet letting him continue, "I won't leave us this time. I messed up. And I—"

"It's okay." I muttered.

"What?" He questioned, confused.

"Just use me." I blurted out.

I didn't care anymore.

"What?" He chuckled, "I'm not using you Kenzie. I'm lost, what is this about?"

"Just use me." I repeated, "I know that if I don't just take this now, you'll use someone else. So, just use me."

He paused, "I want this to actually work, I want you to want this the same way I want you. Kenzie...are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." I replied.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do." He told me, standing up.

I shrugged again, "I want this."

He looked skeptical but I didn't bother to elaborate, the pill was already making me tired.

I stripped off my pants and without looking at him I spoke, "You can stay. I'm tired."

With that, I crawled into bed and closed my eyes, trying to let myself forget.

I heard him strip off his jeans before crawling into the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

I hated our current state but I would take it if it meant being with him.

It's funny how as a girl I had all these ideals of a man that I easily broke just for someone like him.

Cheating was never okay until apparently, one day it was.

I hated my emotions for being so bi-polar when it came to Adrian but for now, I wanted to see what it was like to be happy with all 3 of us.

It was selfish of me to do that to Mackenzie.

Her dad was bound to leave us.

It was just a matter of when.

He easily slept with another girl when he promised to be loyal so what harm would it do to him to just lie?

I closed my eyes in his embrace.

He's not sorry.

He's sorry he got caught.

•••

Well I'm kinda back?

Wow this is such a LONG AWAITED UPDATE.

I've been putting this off because my mental state and stress haven't been the best but finals are on Tues, Wed, and Thurs.

After that I got summer break and I can spend all of it working out and writing!!

I want to hella apologize to you guys because I've been breaking these update promises wayy too often.

Anyways, I recently have considered wanting to actually become a writer on the side.

I still need to improve a lot but I have some questions:

Would you guys pay a small fee to read? (This is just for my curiosity so I have an idea of what to and what not to accept as partnerships)

Should I branch out and start writing more?

How many of you enjoy reading my books?

How was this chapter?

Did you enjoy it?

Other than those questions, it's been really hectic.

I have a lot of editing I want to have done for a completed book of mine 'Third Wheel'.

I hope that this gave you a bit of insight and I just wanted to guys to be a little understanding and forgiving to Mack :)

-Anne

P.S. I LITERALLY HAVEN'T WRITTEN AN AUTHOR'S NOTE IN SO LONG THAT I FORGOT TO ADD: please vote, comment, share, and follow me for more content!!

•••

Updated: 5•26•19

Updated: 5•26•19