"Yeah, that's kind of the point, but you obviously didn't see me," Clary retorted. "You have the Sight," the boy continued. "Wait, the what?" Clary asked in confusion. Wren took a step closer to the two, not seeing the weird looks that Simon and Maureen were giving the redhead. "How can I not know who you are?" The blond boy asked and Wren scoffed.

"Has that line seriously ever worked for you? Even once?" Clary asked. The boy just stared at her, almost in awe. "Excuse me," she finally spoke up, her voice soft. The blonde boy turned to look at her, the same dumbfounded look on his face. "So, are you gonna apologize to my friend or keep flirting with her?" Wren finally asked. She usually wouldn't up and speak to a stranger like that, or ever at all unless she had to. But this guy was being rude by not apologizing and she wasn't about to let it slide.

The blond boy's face turned into one of surprise as he stared at Wren. "You can see me too?" He questioned. "Uh, yeah, you're not invisible nor am I blind," Wren replied, looking at him as though he were crazy. The blond continued to stare at her, making her uncomfortable. "Jace!" A male voice called. The blond turned to the voice, turned back to the two, before taking off in the direction he was originally heading in.

Wren rolled her eyes and began to walk back over to Simon and Maureen. "Uh, are you okay Renny?" He asked in mild concern. Wren's eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, I'm fine. You should be asking Clary that, not me," she replied, leaning against the van.

"Can you guys believe that blond dude?" Clary asked, her friends as she walked back over to them. "You mean the imaginary dude you were talking to?" Simon asked. Wren's eyebrows furrowed further as she turned to look at him. "What do you mean imaginary?" She asked. "Yeah, I mean the guy right there, running into the club," Clary said, pointing in the blond guy's direction. He was, in fact, running into Pandemonium.

"Clary, there's nobody there," Maureen said. "The guy covered in tats, like—"

"What guy are you talking about?" Simon cut her off, chuckling slightly. "Stop messing around, guys. The guy literally just bumped into Clary," Wren said. "Wren, there was no guy," Maureen said. The blonde's mouth fell open. She couldn't believe these two, playing a prank on her and Clary. It wasn't amusing in the slightest and she began to scowl.

"You guys seriously don't see him?" Clary asked. "No," Maureen said. Clary and Wren looked at each other and the blonde just shook her head. "Okay, could you stop making me feel insane?" The redhead asked uneasily. "Could you stop acting that way?" Maureen retorted and Wren glared. This joke was going too far.

"Ha ha, very funny. Joke's on us, right?" She deadpanned. "Wren, what was in your tea?" He asked, before turning to Clary. "And in your latte?" Clary stared in front of her at where the guy had run to before unzipping her jacket and walking forward in that direction.

"Where you going?" Simon asked. "To get some answers," she replied, tossing the jacket to him. He caught it and she began walking forward again. "Remember, your fake ID sucks," Simon called after her. Wren's narrowed eyes looked to him and Maureen and she gestured for them to follow her into the club. The three began walking after Clary.

The music was blaring so loudly that Wren could feel the vibrations in her chest. They had all managed to get into the club. Wren's guess was that the bouncer didn't care enough to look at their IDs, which were fake and did in fact, suck. Wren immediately felt uncomfortable in the club, crossing her arms and slightly hugging herself. They were following after Clary who was looking for the blond.