Flashback

( this chapter is going to explain how Colby got pregnant which is going to be hard cause I litertlly not written one of these in awhile like oh my god i'm not ready but here we gooo)

Colby P.O.V 

after me and Brennen went upstairs cause we have been watching riverdale for like the past two hours with Jake like I love the show but I'm hella tried and I want to go to bed but I was also horny at the same time so I go up to Brennen and whisper in his ear while saying " I'm horny" he turned around and he pinned me onto the wall he kissed my neck leaving dark hickeys on my neck then he pulled off my shirt and so a did the same to him. he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me he went down to my face and said " are u sure you want to do this" he said to me in a voice of dominance, then I said " I really want to dad......" I almost said daddy in front of him I felt my face heat up then he said " what's my name baby boy" he said seductively god he got me really turned that I felt my pants tightened then I said "  really want to daddy" I can see that he was getting hard from me saying that.

Brennen P.O.V

god I literally got rock hard from Colby saying daddy like god I just want to fuck him really badly so then he says " daddy I want you inside me really badly" so then I did what Colby wanted I pulled down his pants and his boxers revealing his hard member. I started jerking him off he was a moaning mess then I started to jerk him off in a un human pace he was moaning so loudly I hope Jake is not awake. the colby was able to finally say something between his moans " daddy Please fuck me now" so I did what he please, I pulled his boxers all the way off him then I moved closely to Colby's night stand to grab the lube but then Colby tugged on my arm and said " I want it raw daddy" so then I moved back to Colby and without any warning I smashed into Colby making him scream out in pleasure and pain but mostly pain, then I said to him " are u okay or do you wa...." he cut me off by saying " I really want this daddy" so with that I a lined myself to him again and making him wince in pain and pleasure, Once I hit his Prostate he was wincing in pleasure and he was moaning loudly and saying " fuck daddy you feel so good in meee" he moan out "me" and he was in so much pleasure that I just want him to ride me. then I flip us over so that he's on top then I say " Ride me baby boy" he did what said....he a lined me and then pounced down On me.

Colby P.O.V

Brennen told me too ride him so I did what I was told I a lined myself up to his member and pounced down...I moved up and down Riding his member he was a huge moaning mess I was also a moaning mess we both were moaning loudly then He said " I'm going to cum baby boy" then I felt a warm liquid in me meaning he cummed inside me then after a little bit I cummed over both of our chest. Then I plot down next to him I grab my underwear and then he grabs his we put on our boxers then lay down next to each other. " I love you bren" "I love you too colbs those were our last words before we both fell alseep.

_

_ word count: 682

I know I'm sorry if I made you guys uncomfrotable but I also was but this was stressful_-Maria