Jake P.O.V Brennen P.O.V & Colby P.O.V

Colby P.O.V

He..puts his shirt on because he heard Jake coming up the stairs...so he said

Colby put on your shirt because i think Jake is coming upstairs ( Brennen )

so i quickly follow what Brennen told me then we sat on the bed looking at our phones pretending that nothing happened between Brennen and I...

a little bit later Jake walks into the room and looks at me and Brennen and smiles like he knew something then he said...."I knew you guys will get along somehow even if it happened over night" then me and Brennen and look at each other and smiles like we finally agree on something.

Brennen P.O.V

I was walking into school when Katrina steps into my way which really bothers me because I need to get to class so I'm not late so the teacher doesn't notice anything because I literally left school early with no reason aka i was skipping school but people thinks it's normal because I'm the cool popular kid that skips school but really I never skipped school ever since I got popular. she said" where did you go yesterday I was all alone in art so i had to sit next to the Fuckboy of them all like i wanted to died" I just simply said " Sorry, I thought you sat next to Sam in art class but i guess not did we switch seats?" Kat responded by saying " yea we did but I thought you were in the bathroom but i guess you weren't" *Brennen drops his books because it slipped out of his arms but when Kat try to pick it up she on accident she lift up his sleeve and see's his deep gashes from him cutting himself" Oh my god Brennen what are you doing to yourself are you CRAZY!!! or something!!!" I stand up with my books and I run so fast that I almost tripped and fell almost three times....

(Brennen was running and crying until he bumped into to Colby to the point that Katrina can still see him crying but to close......)

Colby P.O.V

Brennen bumps into me crying on accident i think but i don't think he is fine so i pull him into the boys bathroom but he's trying to pull away but I'm pushing him in so I can talk to him and  see what is wrong because I saw him down the hall perfectly fine until i see him running into me so i tell him " why are you crying" he couldn't even talk to him so I gently pin him on to the wall saying "please tell me what happened" then i look at his arm and his sleeve was up then i knew what happened down the hall Kat i guess saw his arm and said that he was crazy or something.... then Brennen starts talking but he is still sobbing onto my arm and then he said " Kat saw my arm and said I was crazy and then i felt like I was shot with depression and then I started to run away so i don't get notice by anyone else in the hallway but then i bump into you and then you bring me here..he said sobbing in tears...I tell him " no matter if someone says your crazy about doing this she won't get the pain we go through so we can be happier in life by doing this I know were hurting ourselves but it helps us in some way that people won't under stand because are human just like them" then we lean closer to each other i was looking into his eyes..it felt like we were staring in each other soul but I loved...then a second pasted our lips were on each others then I passionately started to kiss him then he leaned into the kiss.....I pinned him on the wall, gripping the back of his shirt pulling him closer I felt like myself it was the best kiss I've had in 3 years..

Brennen P.O.V

in seconds Colby was kissing me, it was the best thing that happened today...then he started pinning me onto the wall gripping and tugging the back of my shirt...then we heard someone coming into the bathroom so Colby and I pull away from each other and then there comes Sam and Jake coming into the bathroom looking shocked...then Sam says " since when did you guys become friends like you guys hated each other like yesterday now your like best friends and Jake and I came to checkup on you because Kat told me what happened" I started to hesitate then I said " W-what d-did s-she tell you about..." Jake said " about your arm.." I started to break  down into tears then Colby said " guys why can you mind your own business about his life being popular is not easy for him just like me and you guys just let him be for a bit " Sam and Jake said " sorry " then they both walked away and out of the bathroom...then Colby pulls me into a hug then he said " I love you...." I hesitated but I said " I love you too " then we head out of the bathroom...there..waiting was Kat, she looked really sad then she said," look I'm really sorry that did that or I acted like that...I'm really sorry.." I look into her eyes and say " It's ok your my best friend since kindergarten I love you as a friend you will always be in my heart as one of my Best friends" she said " Thank you but I wasn't trying to listen to you guys but I was waiting then I heard " I Love you " I don't know if that was me but it sounded like Colby's voice" Colby and I look at each other and hesitate and then Colby said " Fine...I did tell brennen I love him but please don't tell anyone" Kat looked at me and Colby thinking that Colby was lying to her.

Jake P.O.V

I'm really sad that I disappointed Brennen and Colby I didn't know that brennen was hurting himself like that I thought that the popular kid doesn't dose do these things like I never knew.

20 mintues later

I was walking down the hall to see Brennen, Kat, and Colby they looked like they were talking about something secretive so then I walk up to the scene then I hear something that I Might didn't want to know yet.....