Kat, Colby P.O.V

Kat P.O.V

I get in my car really fast without no one not even my teacher questioning me or where I was going. I try to rush to hospital and also trying not to get pulled over for speeding cause Brennen said something is happening I guess since Brennen sounds okay and Jake texted me say that he's okay I'm guessing Colby is in trouble or is hurt I don't know whats happening I'm just scared for Colby cause He's fragile and careless and adorable and sweet I should usually protect him for things but I still have zero clue whats happening I hope brennen tells me cause I need someone to tell me what's happening to Colby...I'm at the hospital and I'm currently parking in A rush I hope no one kills me for parking like this. I'm currently inside the hospital and I first go to the front desk so I could tell her why I'm here....the Lady at the front desk was nice and caring but I saw brennen and Jake So now I'm guess It's Colby, I run to brennen and I hug him and then also hug Jake then brennen told me " I need to tell you something that you might be ready for or that you might be happy like Jake was" I was ready for everything was going to tell me about Colby but at the same time I wasn't all the way. then he tells me " Colby is P-pregnant with my baby" I froze in shock I didn't know what to say But at the same time I was so excited because I get to be a Godmother for this baby and I get to take care of it when ever Colby Brennen or even Jake are busy So I tell him " OH MY GOD really I'm shocked but I'm excited cause can I be the Godmother of your baby wait no I should ask Colby If I can cause I will be a amazing Godmother of this baby OH MY GOD I'm so excited" I start kinda freaking out then brennen tells me " the doctor told us to come in there now And I'm scared for Colby reaction will be about him being pregnant" so me Brennen and Jake went Inside the doctor room where Colby is stay to see him quietly sleeping which was adorable.

Colby P.O.V

I awake up to the smiles of Brennen, Jake, and even Kat looking at me like I was not okay or I was gone for a while. I slowly start to speak and then I say " brennen I'm pre........" brennen cut me off by saying " pregnant I know the doctor told me and everyone to" I was happy but shocked cause I don't what to do cause the doctor asked me a very serious question that I will never forget about do you want to keep, put it up for adoption, or the worse one Abortion which I don't want to get a abortion at all. brennen looked deep in my eyes and said " what do you want to do with your little baby" I didn't hesitate a second and I said " I want to keep our baby." I looked into brennen's eyes and I smiled he smiled back and said " I love you" I said I love you back to him until Kat said "can I be the Godmother Of your baby  " and then Jake asked " can I be the Godfather of your baby" I simply said " of course! you guys can I trust you with everything" they both smile at me I smile back tears of joy until the doctor came in and said "Mr. Brock have you made your decision yet" she tells me smiling I tell her " I want to keep the baby our baby" I look at brennen while saying that she then says " that is Great will you want to know what will happen during this or do you want to do your own research" she tells me I tell her " tell me now so I'm more ready because when I get home I might not remember..oh and the first thing I want to know is when will them baby bump appear" I asked...She said " in about two months of this pregnancy the baby bump will appear" she said Looking at me and Brennen...........4 mins go by............She told us a lot of things that I will be happening during pregnancy Which I'm kinda scared about but I'm also excited because I get to have a child of my own told my parents already.......they were kinda shocked when they found out it was me that pregnant but they still love me the same but my dad is not happy at all he says if I come home he will kill me with that baby so I told my mom once the baby comes you and Gage can come to me brennen and Jake's house to come see the baby she was happy to hear that cause she really wants to see this baby....... Me Jake and Brennen got home really tried cause we have been at the hospital for hours cause we were all so shocked for what was to come..Jake ran into his room cause he was so tried that he just wanted to go to bed already he always lazy. Me and brennen went to the bathroom took a shower then after that we brushed our teeth and then right after that me and brennen ploted down onto the bed as we were really tried then brennen said to me " we are going to love this child for the rest of our lives" he said then I said " we are going to love this child to the bottom of our hearts we are going to protect this child of ours for the rest of our lives" I tell him he puts his hand on my stomach and we both peacefully sleep.