Chapter 4

In the building, where it was warm and dry, I stood by his classroom door and waited for him to go inside.

"I want to walk you to your class first," he said.

I looked over at him and smiled. "I actually don't have a class right now. I usually wait in the Student Union room until our math class starts."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from his classroom door. "Then I shall accompany you."

We held hands all the way to the Student Union room, and I thought that he was never going to let go but he did. I was crushed. He had the power to give and take happiness away from me just like that; that's how much I was in love with him.

He placed his backpack down and pulled off his coat. I sat down at the table I usually sat at and watched him as he walked over to where the T.V.s were. He started to do stretches.

I couldn't help but look at his ass as he bent over in the Adidas joggers he wore. Once he sat up, I got my head out of the gutters and chuckled.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I took off my coat.

He walked up to the Xbox One and inserted a game. The T.V. turned on and that's when he turned to me with a smile. "You want to play Just Dance with me?"

"Why not?"

So we played. The two of us danced, in the room, alone. We probably looked dumb or maybe we looked like professionals but at the end of the day, we were enjoying ourselves and that's all that mattered.

After the game, he was a bit sweaty, and his scent was oozing off of his body and it made me want him closer to me than ever. He took his shirt off during the game but he had a muscle shirt underneath so that's what he was wearing.

I could see the outline of his nipples, and I just wanted to trace my fingers around them so that I could forever remember the shape. I then would proceed with tracing it with my tongue just to drive him crazy.

"I used to love playing that game with my friends."

"Used to? Why don't you guys play it anymore?"

He stepped up to me and smiled as he pulled me close. "Because you're the only friend I have."