chapter 6

chapter 6

"That son of a bitch! " Lyndsey screams as she hits her steering wheel. "He just left!  Like that!?!?! "

"yeah" I mumble

"men" she rolls her eyes dramatically and I can't help but chuckle a little.

.........

"this is it! " she beams as we enter her huge house. "home sweet home"

"you call this a home!  It's huge! " I take a look around as I leave my suitcase next to the door.

"oh shush. Anyways your room is up there" she points to the staircase. "take a right and its the third door" I nod my head as I try to remember her directions.  "I have some food in the fridge if you want some," we walk over to the kitchen that's next to a amazing living room.  " I'll be back around 3 ish. I don't know"

"Wait you're leaving? " I ask

"yes, sorry! I gotta work, you know how it is" she apologizes as she runs to the door.  "By the way I hired some painters to come and paint so let them in!  K bye! " she said and left.

Okay?

I walked to my room. Nothing much, i had a small bed, a wardrobe, a night stand with a lamp,  and some walls that were white. I also had my own bathroom.

I walked in and stripped my clothes off and took a shower.

I wrapped a towel on my body as I did to my hair. I looked around for my clothes but I realized that I had left my suitcase back at the door.  I sighed as I walked out and hummed a tune as I climbed down the stairs.

I laid my suitcase down and opened it as I searched for some clothes.

"First I see you in my T-shirt and now I see you in a towel,  do you like have no clothes or something? " shocked I jumped as I quickly turned around letting out a low Squeak.

Vic?

"what are you doing here!" I screamed.

"I could ask you the same thing " he smirked.

"I live here! Not that it's any of your business." I said.

"sure you do" he rolled his eyes.

"I do!  Now why are you here? " I crossed my arms.

"I work here. Not that it's any or your business " he mocked me.

"hey Vic, I got the brushes do you need anything-wow" another guy,  much taller than Vic and with many tattoos walked in. He eyed me up and down. Then I realized I was still only wearing a towel.

"Shit! " I hissed and hid behind curtains as I heard them both chuckle. "it isn't funny! Shut up!! "

"Actually it kind of is." Vic smiled.

   They continued on laughing as I stupidly hit behind a curtain. "Go away!" I grumbled

"We're good but thanks" the tall one laughed.

   I looked around as they both filled themselves with laughter. Smirking I picked one of my cousin's heels as I twirled it around my finger.

"I said leave!" I screamed as I hit Vic in the stomach.

"Hey!" He yelled back. I quickly grabbed more shoes and threw it at them as they ran into the other room.

    I sighed and picked up my suitcase as I struggled to take it back upstairs.