Faith in love

Chapter one- The cheap Bouquet

I could hear the church bells ring. Each being louder than the last with every swing. I knew it was my signal to hurry.

I looked at myself one last time.

My long black hair tied up letting some pieces fall down. My veil hung back matching my long white dress.

I smiled at my reflection. Everything was perfect. In a few minutes I'll be happily married. Everything had to be perfect.

It had too.

The car drive was short but it felt eternal. I grabbed a hold of my father's arm. He smiled as he saw me. The music played as I walked down the isle. I played with my thumbs as I grabbed a hold of my bouquet of flowers. My father let me go as he kissed my forehead and said

'I love you'

I smiled and I turned around but the groom was not there. I must've been early. I told myself.

A couple minutes passed, and soon those minutes turned to hours.

"He's just running late." I said. I saw many guests turn and talk to each other whispering things I wish I couldn't hear.

"Tony, go look for him. Please" I begged and he nodded as he exited the church. I waited longer until I saw someone come in the church but my smile quickly turned into a frown when my brother walked in alone. He said that he couldn't find him anywhere.

I waited

And waited.

And waited.

But he never showed up. Many guests had already left. Very few remained. Some played on their phone while others slept. I shook my head at what little respect they had.

The priest had grown impatient and had left as well.

I waited until the last guest yawned, shook her head, got up and left. Tony and my dad stayed seated, sad expressions plastered on their faces.

I shook my head, "this can't be happening. Not today." I whispered.

My dad got up and put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away. I walked down the steps to my brother.

"Give me your keys." I grunted, not looking at him in the eyes. He didn't hesitate and just took them out of his pocket and handed them to me.

I ran outside as a few drops of May rain fell upon my face. I started the car and headed to my house, our house.

I headed to the back. Everything was decorated to perfection the cake and other sweets in one table the groom and bride table in front of it.

I walked to the cake, my dress dragging behind. By now the rain was pouring but I didn't care.

I looked at the little groom and bride smiling, holding hands. I grabbed it and looked at it with a devilish smirk plastered in my face as I grabbed his head and ripped it off as I threw it on the ground. I pushed the cake of the table. I could feel the adrenaline run through my veins as I destroyed every single vase and flipped every table. I fell to the ground as the rain hit me.

I grabbed my cheap bouquet and headed to my room. I opened it to see it half empty, the closet Was open with only my clothes hanging. The little dresser on the side of my bed had every drawer hung open. The suitcase that one laid empty in the corner, was now nowhere to be found.

A single, folded piece of paper laid on the white sheets of the small bed. I grabbed it as I sat on the edge.

'Dear Annabelle,

I'm sorry to leave unnoticed but I had business to take care of. Out of all the days I'm sorry it had to be on our wedding. I hope you can forgive me one day.

With love,

Kellin.

I crumbled the stupid, badly written note as I ripped it in pieces and stomped on it with my white heels. For the first time this night I felt warm tears fall on my cheeks. I laid my head on my Palm as I stared at my bouquet. The silence ringing in my ears.

Everything was done for me.

*+*+*+*+*+*+

did you guys like it? I hope you did. its just a small idea I had but I'll gladly continue it if you'd like. I know the description was supper shitty but I promise it gets better. but if you are like me all you read was ~Pierce The Veil Fan fiction~ and automatically added it to your library. lol

okay

comment

and vote

bye

Listening to~Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon