Chapter 9

.::.part nine.::.

Two weeks

The longest weeks of my life.

I would like to say I've been exploring and meeting new people. Going out to clubs, drinking, and all that good stuff when really I've just been staying in the house,

Probably not the best idea considering the intoxicating smell of paint was getting to my head.

I decided to take a jog and release some stress.

Lynn has been out for days, she said she had a business trip to do so I've been staying by myself in the big house for awhile now.

I paused my music as I reached the house. I took a couple of deep breaths and stretched a bit. I looked up at the sky to see the grey clouds forming. I thought I was pretty fortunate to come right before it started to rain, that is until I tried opening the door to the house.

"Shit!" I yelled, it was locked. "No! No. Nooo!" I whined, it couldn't be locked! I had-I remember not locking it. This can not be happening to me! I started to panic

What was I going to do!

Who knows when Lynn was going to come back! And I didn't know anyone here.

Where could I go?

I thought about possibly sneaking in through the windows but then I realized Lynn had like one of those security systems things.

I guess that explains why the door locked.

I sat down by the steps and thought for a moment. Maybe she left keys under the matt, or in the plant.

I checked but there was nothing.

Ugh Lynn whats wrong with you. Why dont you keep things outside!.

I debated calling her or not but decided against in when I saw what percentage my phone was at.

I silently groaned as the few drops of rain fell upon my head.

Just fantastic

I thought sarcastically. But just then then a van pulled up, the one with the awful add.

You know, the one with the two idiots.

Yeah those painters.

They came to the rescue.

^¤^^¤^¤¤^^¤¤^¤^

Vic's POV

"I dont want to go Mike"I said as I stood up from my bed.

"Com'on dude. We have too" he persuaded. "It's our job"

I groaned but got up and dressed myself. I packed the things into the Van and we drove off .

I looked over to my brother as he stared intensely at the road ahead of him. I traced his tattoos with my eyes and wondered if I would ever be brave enough to have something permanently marked on my skin.

Losing myself in my thoughts I looked out the window. Quite a beautiful scene, but the grey clouds covered it quickly.

"Should we even go, it might rain" I mumbled.

"Yeah dude, I left my hat over there." I chuckled at his comment. He probably just wanted to see one of the girls again."and it's not like we'll be painting outside today"

As if on cue, the rain started pouring as we drove into the driveway.

The scenery was the same except for the petite girl who was getting washed away by the rain.