We both heard a throat being cleared and we looked to see Kimiko standing right in front of us with her books in her hand and a blank look on her face. Only then did I notice how close Archer and I were standing and I pulled away from him. She grabbed my hand and kept her gaze on Archer who was now emotionless. 

" My apologies Archer but I have to speak to Delilah.. alone," She said, and I found myself being quickly pulled away. We entered the room for her office, and I looked around to see many boxes still needing to be unpacked. Kimi's assistant/vice president, Avery, looked over to us and smiled.

" Good afternoon, Delilah "

" Afternoon, Avery. "

" What brings you in he- " Kimiko slammed the door and glared over to him.

" Not now, Avery. " 

" Of course. " He said and quickly went back to what he was doing. Kimiko turned back to me and crossed her arms.

" What the hell was that? " She asked me, and I sighed.

" Is that all people ask me nowadays? " 

" Delilah! Listen to me. You two had a moment if you will, but that doesn't mean you display it for the whole school to see! " She said, and I discreetly looked over to Avery to see if he was catching on, but he was oblivious to the entire conversation. 

" I know, but he caught me off guard! What was I supposed to do? " She sighed and walked over to her desk. 

" You need to keep it under control Delilah. One small slip up and your father will turn this school upside down in a heartbeat. " I didn't say anything as I knew she was right. Avery raised his hand, and she sighed noticing his childlike maneuver.

" Yes, Avery? " He lowered his hand and spoke.

" Would you like me to order food for Delilah as well. " 

" Yes, you can. " She said, and Avery nodded his head and got on his phone. A few moments went by as I took a seat on the chair and Avery went to raise his hand, but Kimiko rolled her eyes. 

" And yes Avery you can get an extra side of fries for yourself. " I laughed internally as he slowly lowered his hand and continued to order. My mind drifted back to the conversation at hand, and a thought came to mind. A terrible idea that would not be a smart choice and will cause problems sooner or later...

But it could be helpful for the time being... I tried to rationalize with myself.

You have Kimiko for advice.

I looked over to her and sighed. But she's too busy for my problems. I can go to her, but I don't want to distract her more than I already have.. Besides, could he be the worst person to ask for help? 

Yes. 

I shook the thoughts from my head and spent the rest of my lunch enjoying time with Kimiko and thankfully not thinking of Luca or Archer. An hour or two had passed, and we were let out around 2. I didn't have any extra classes today, so I was going home early. Sadly, Kimi couldn't come with me. I stopped at the exit and saw George's car in the front. I stared at the phone in my hand debating on whether or not I should talk to him.

Since you don't want to listen to me, you might as well do it now. I spoke to myself once again and sighed as I dialed the number.  It rang a few times before I heard a voice.

" Hello? "

" Hi... Do you have any time to talk for a little while? "

" Of course kitten.. For you, I can make all the time in the world.. stop by the office when you're free. "