Don't Stop, Won't Stop

Start from the beginning

"So should I take that as a you wanted to or he wanted to? "

Keisha was interrupted by a not-so subtle knock at her door. "Did you invite mom here? " She gave her brother the death stare. Now she was ready to choke him.

"I swear I told her to stay home." Damien got off her bed as Keisha followed. She'd be more than happy to tell her mom off once again. She couldn't pass up on this opportunity.

When she got into her living room her jaw dropped as she saw the devil in all his glory. Xavier.

"Hello, Damien." He firmly shook Damien's hand as he entered Keisha's house. Then his glare landed on her, "Keisha."

She threw her hands in the air and walked back into her bedroom. I have no time for this nonsense. She closed the door to her bedroom and fell against it. Now she'd have to worry about her brother killing her boss, although it would be nice to see that bastard get his.

There was a soft knock at her door that shook her out of her thoughts. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Not surprised to see her brother, but she wondered where Xavier was.

"He's on the couch," her brother answered her as if he read her mind. "Now, since the devil knew we were talking about him and showed up, is there anything you wanna tell me?"

She hesitated at the question. She usually told her brother everything and didn't hold back, whether it was her intimate love life or about her menstrual cycle, she told him everything. But she didn't want to confess that she gave into the best séxual experiences she'd ever had with her boss. The sudden knock at her door kept the words from coming out of her mouth. Her brother opened the door and glared at Xavier.

"What do you want?" Her brother demanded. Xavier spoke casually, "I came to speak to Keisha." His look made Keisha moist and made her hate her body for its reaction to him.

"Damien, go into the living room. I can handle him." She gave her brother an assured look. Her brother was reluctant to leave the room, but he trusted his baby sister to handle her business.

Xavier closed the door behind him and looked at Keisha. The minute his eyes took in every luscious curve of her body she held a breath. She didn't want him to see the effect her had on her, but she couldn't keep from creaming herself some more.

"So, you just decided to not come to work? And better yet you don't tell anybody that you're not coming to work? Explain yourself Ms. Brown because I hate when people play with my time and money." His voice was sharp like a knife. It didn't help that with every word Keisha was getting turned on, but she didn't want to pay attention to her teenage-like hormones. All she wanted to do was sock this asshole.

"I'm waiting for an answer." He impatiently said.

"Who are you? My father?" Keisha laughingly teased. "Last time I checked, I am the one who brought money to your company, so I'm not playing with your money because you wouldn't have any if it weren't for me."

His eyes grew dark with her words which frightened her, but she stood her ground because she wouldn't let him intimidate her.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" He stiffened his posture and folded his arms.

"I know exactly who I'm talking to. I don't see anyone else in this room, and if you do, then you need to go to a doctor." She calmly sat on her bed and stared at him. He looked as if he was going to explode at her, just how she liked it. "If you have nothing else to say, then you may leave." She laid back on her bed, covered herself, and closed her eyes. She felt tingly inside for handling Xavier the way she did, but when she didn't hear the door open or close she held in her joy and waited for the apocalypse to come.