Darkness Arrives

Annabelle POV

The moon light shines through the windows and lights up the room, we are laying down on the bed. Joined together, hands in hand, facing each other. Feeling his breath on my face, I slowly stroke his face with my other hand and smiles softly.

Why did I have that horrible dream?

Was it my future?

I stiffen the moment he moved, checking if he woke up; he was still asleep. I let go of my breath and lets go of his hand. Picking myself up from the bed, I make my way to the kitchen. I was hungry.

As I walked into the kitchen, I looked into the refrigerator and checked for food, sadly there wasn't. But I wasn't feeling for actual food, I wanted blood. I checked everywhere for blood, I couldn't find any. I was disappointed. Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind me. I swung my arm around, and my arm got held by big warm hands. I turned my head to see Devon standing right behind me, rubbing his sleepy eye.

"Why are you up?" he asked in a deep husky voice.

"I am hungry, I want food, blood actually." I replied looking away.

He chuckled and pinned me against the wall, with his leg between my thighs. I held my breath and looked at him. His ocean blue eyes has turned red.

Was he thirsty?

Did he want me?

"Let's make a deal, Hun. You drink my blood and we have sex." he whispered into my ear. I was in shock, that I was speechless.

"Baby I am just kidding, I would never do that to you. If you are thirsty, wake me up and I will feed you." he added while releasing me from the wall.

I looked at him and nobs my head. My fangs slowly start to come out and I pulled him towards me, tilting his neck ready for me to bite into his flesh, I slowly start to sink my fangs into his neck feeling and tasting his metallic blood. His blood dripping from my chin onto my shirt, it tasted delicious. He started to groan low and hold my hips.

I wasn't done yet.

I wanted more.

"Annabelle, baby, your drinking too much." he said.

"I am thirsty and I want more." I said sucking more blood, but realized what I was doing.

I was becoming a blood sucking monster.

My eyes are probably bloodshot red. He looked at me in shock.

"Your eyes..." was all he could said before I dashed to the bathroom and looked at my eyes. They were mixed, the outer were a light gold, the inner was bloodshot red.

What have I become?

I backed away from the mirror shaking and came to a stop when I saw a vision. I was covered in blood, my eyes were crying but with blood. I screamed and broke the mirror, looking down at my cut hands slowly healing. Devon came running.

"What's wrong?!" he shouted holding me in his arms.

"Nothing" I replied.

Thinking to myself, is my time coming.

Devon POV

Annabelle,been acting strange. I don't know what's wrong with her.

Could it be the darkness is arriving?

Could it be her time is coming?

I turned my head towards her, she was sleeping peacefully. She whispers my name in her sleep, I caresses her cheek and brushes her hair behind her ear. She is beautiful. I love her. I slowly start to fall asleep, I held her tiny body into mine.

"Goodnight" I whispered.