Chapter Four - And There He Was

**Authors Side Note**

Just Wanted To Thank You For Stand By Me As I Took Long To Update. This Chapter As You Can See By The Tittle Is The View Of Athena Bryan On What Has Happen So Far Her Thoughts And Perspective. This Chapter Has A Bit More Added Too.

I Hope You Enjoy This Little Add On It Won’t Happen Much.  Let The Story Begin!! (^.^)/

 Chapter Four – And There He Was

If this day could not get even worse I missed my bus, my boss made me say even later than I planned but to make matters worse I didn’t get paid over time” I let out a great big sighListen girl you made it along way take a breather before you have another attack” see Hana is my piece of mind she knows what to say to make my mind, body and soul feel at ease. “You know, you are right.” I wedge the phone on to my ear and use my shoulder to hold it together as I pulled out my keys to checked my mailbox. Bills bills bills nothing but bills when will this ever stop. “Hana I will call you when I get in okay?” we said our goodbyes and I headed in to my condo main loft.

I had seen a dark shadow of a man speed walk into the elevator. With the weight of my grocery bags dawning on me the idea of waiting for another elevator was not an option I did the unthinkable and yelled out for him to hold it “Wait wait hold the elevator please!!” I used all the power I had left in myself in hope he would hear me. I sped up to try and catch it before the doors shut. I made it just in time with the grace of my foot half in and half out of the door, they began to retract and open back up.

I seen this tall six foot three guy dressed in a baseball tee , straight lines and black on black toms, his eyes dark as night, light fawn skin with a cluster of beauty marks placed all over face. He had a strong fitting jawline and an expressionless expression placed on his face he looked like a serious person. I continued to walk inside I placed my heavy bags on the bottom of the elevator floor just as I was going to press my floor number the man spoke “What Floor?” his voice has a such rich smooth flow to it I was taken back a little when I first heard it.  I simply replied “Same as you PH.” I pushed myself back more into the corner trying not to stare at him it was so hard he looked like a famous foreign model.

I was counting down to our floor coming up I grabbed my bags getting ready to bolt out the door as soon as they open. Our floor number rang and the doors opened and I began to head out. Yet again I heard the voice of the unknown man speak again “ I can help you with those if you like?” I looked around confused if he was talking to me but reality hit me we were the only two people there what should I say? I turned around and smile back at him “Sure I would love that!” He grabs the rest of my bags placed on the floor and he began to follow me towards my condo. This was the first time in a while I’ve been this close to a man. I can to a stop “ Here we are” I said I pulled out my keys to open my door just as I was going to thank him he was gone.

I locked the door, slid on the pad lock and bolted door down. I checked every window and room to make sure everything was where it should have been. I let go a deep exhale and unpacked everything. After I was able to settle in I gave Hana a call again. “Hey Hana I just got in.” “Hunny why do you sound like that … so depressed?” “I’m just over exhausted with work, bills and life and not to long ago this handsome man helped me with my bags and I didn’t even say thank you. Do you think am a bad person?” I felt like crap having someone do something so nice for me and not to even say a thank you “ Well thea if you feel in your heart you should repay him for his kindness next time you see him say something like thank you or take him out to lunch you know.” “ You are right but I don’t know the man like that to be taken him out for lunch shoooooot” we both start to giggle.