plans

"You will be about 6 months pregnant when we graduate, I will get a scholarship for basketball and you will get one for your grades we will start our first semester right after graduation. We will go to the same school and everything will be fine, my dad will help take care of the baby while we are gone as will my mom. We have people that will help us even the guys on the football team are reading baby books. Mylove you need to relax everything is going to be okay, this stress isn't good for our peanut."

I smile looking up at him, how did I get this lucky? We are currently on our way to school the roads are wet from all the rain we have been having. It scares me driving on the road when its wet and im pregnant, Ricky grabbes my hand and smile at me then looks back at the road.

We get to school safely and I am fully relived, Ricky opens the door for me our fingers intertwined. He still makes me feel like im floating on a cloud.

"Seniors!!!!! All seniors meet in the auditorium for graduation plans!!!!"

The intercom shuts off and the crowd of seniors start walking towards the auditorium, this is going to be a boring meet. As we all sit down the meet starts.

"NO GUM OR FOOD ALLOWED IN THE AUDITORIUM! "

I jump at the sound of the teachers voice yelling in the mic, Ricky chuckles at me.

"Scardy pants."

I punch his shoulder this meet is going to take all damn day we have over 800 graduating students our class has sent a new record. I smile knowing o get to graduate with my class and with Ricky, I cant wait to have this baby.

After the meeting we all go to our last class waiting for the bell to ring I sit there feeling nauseous.

"Sir can I go to the restroom?"

"I cant let you out 15 before the bell."

"Sir I feel really sick."

He looks at me noticing its the pregnant girl.

"Go ahead."

As I reach the door I hear him mutter,

"What a shame."

I look at him tears pricking my eyes but I hold them back,

"Yeah that's what ur ex wife said when she left your ass."

I said walking out of the room hearing all the students laugh at him, that felt really good. The tears are gone, as I walk to the restroom im stopped by Derreck.

"Mya!"

I turn seeing him,

"What?"

"Are you really pregnant?"

"Yes."

I can see disappointment in his eyes.

"It could be mine."

"Exuse me?"

"You heard me that baby could be mine and you know its possible too. Therefore I demand to be at every appointment till the baby is born so we can have a DNA test."

"Ummm no thats not going to happen and this baby is not yours and im not yours either."

"You know what ill just let my lawyer handle this."

"What lawyer?!"

"You actually think im going to let this go? If that is my baby growing Inside you I will be there for him or her."