school

School was what I was dreading the most, seeing Dereck and Ricky is going to put me in a tough situation here.

    I know I dont want Dereck........ okay I might want him but I know I want Ricky, hes good hes perfect safe. Maybe thats my problem I dont want safe, I want exciting eggshells. Even though its not healthy for me to be in a relationship like that I still yearn for it, the bad boy is what I find most intriguing.

   With my thoughts runing wild amd my mimd somewhere else I mannage to bump into Dereck,

    "Sorry."

I start to walk again head down still on a thought when I hear,

   "Baby wait!"

  I look up seeing everyone looking at Dereck the star player that just called me "Baby" in front of everyone not caring what they thought.  Thanks Dereck for making this 5× harder for me.

    "What?"

    "I got something for you."

   I look at him confused as does everyone else.

   "Bring them in boys."

   I watch as the door to the court yard opens and all the guys from the teamncome in with roses and teddies. With him not giving a fuck in the world what people think even the players made my heart throb with a spark. Every player gives me a rose and a teddy every player but, Ricky.

    "Im changing for you Mya, I dont care what people think of us i dont care what they say because,  I Love You."

  Everyone gasps and im over here trying to hold all this stuff that is making me for confused,

    "Dereck I...."

   "What the fuck is going on here?"

  Ricky comes from behind me and steps in front of Dereck,

    "Shes mine Dereck,  she doesnt love you. She never will, now back off mine and find your own."

    I feel myself walking away slowly and then fast all at once,

   "Where are you going?"

      Ricky grabs my hand,

   "Tell him now Mya, tell him your mine!"

       " I, ummm, can we do this later? "

   Ricky looks at me with mad hurt eyes.

     "I cant believe this after all he has done to you, your choosing him!"

   "Ricky I never said that!!!"

  He looks down at me and grabs my hands with love in his eyes,

  "Then why wont you say it babe? Your mine."

   I look down and feel.... Love real love.

    I pull his face to mine,

      "I am yours."

   I kiss his beautiful lips and feel my heart whole dropping all the teddy's and roses,

     "I am his Dereck, you waisted all that time hurting me instead of making me happy and I got tired of waiting. You took to long,  now leave me alone before I tell every woman in here what you did to me."

  His eyes start to fill with tears, I feel nothing.

    "Fine, be happy. I wont forget what you taste like, the other night before Ricky arrived you were cuming for me."