Chapter 49: Picture This

Magsimula sa umpisa

A big breath, in and out, trust, that's what relationships are about. Trust him. I send him a picture of me rubbing my clit, with my boobs in view. Most importantly, my face is in this one. A gleam in my brown eyes, validating that I feel sexy, all because of him.

Me: Good. I want to be the only one to satisfy you. I miss you baby.

Jason: There's that pretty little face I've been waiting on. Thank you, baby. One more picture sweetheart, then I'm done for. Do you miss me, or my cock in your tight pussy?

Me: You're welcome (: Ah ah ah. Where's my picture? Both. I miss you and your cock.

Next, he sends me a picture of him slightly leaned over. All of him in view, those gray eyes pierce into the camera lens. Mussed hair slicked back, he stands tall, with muscular legs in a perfect stance. He grips his cock while his other hand grips onto the counter.

Jason: I'm about to bust all over the floor. So fucking close.

The photo I send is similar to his. A seductive look in my eyes. I sit on my knees on the bed. One hand is on my breast while the other works on my clit. I bite my lower lip. My hair covers one of my eyes.

Me: Cum for me baby.

It takes him a few minutes to respond.

Jason: You're perfect. Jesus Christ I'm lucky to have the sexiest girlfriend alive. I've never seen a hotter woman. I came so hard I thought I was going to black out. Shit.

I'm still working on my orgasm, but I'm glad he finished. I know just the thing that will get me off.

Me: Baby....

Jason: Tell me what's wrong? Are you okay?

Me: No I'm not okay. I need you right now baby please! I can't get off. ): FaceTime me.

Without hesitation, he starts to call me. I hurry and get in a sexy position. I place the phone on my dresser so I don't have to hold it up. I answer the call and I'm stunned. "God you're so fucking hot Jason."

His eyes spill with lust, leftover arousal still apparent. A shirtless being, perfect, so perfect I can't believe he is mine, officially mine. That thought alone is almost enough to make me come. Almost.

I crawl onto the bed to the headboard, legs spread, I go back to touching myself. I have to hear his voice. That deep rasp right there at my ear, the husk that will make me explode in ecstasy.

"Jason!", I whimper. He's so infuriating, just sitting there watching me, not saying a word. "Are you still going baby?"

"Fuuuuck. Yea. God Sydney." I didn't even notice his arm working, the suctioning noise that I've come accustomed to. "Come on baby girl. Work your clit faster."

I do as told, lathering my clit with my arousal. My fingers are literally drowning with all my heat. I draw speedy circles, then I lap up and down quickly.

"Add two fingers inside." Then I do, two of them, pushing in and out of me while I snag my clit. "Yea. Just like that. Shit. Your tits look so good. Touch one of your nipples."

I'm about to do just that, but I feel the end bubbling up inside of me. My mouth cranes, I throw my head back, breathes become heavier.

"I said touch your nipple." I grit my teeth, fingers go in and out, still touching my clit. I can't touch my nipple. I have to come first. "Fuck, I know that look. Come baby." Jason notices my troubles. He sparks something inside of me and cures my inhabitants. "Just wait till I get home. I'm going to fuck that pussy so hard. My cock plunged deep into your pretty walls. I'll grip your ass and fuck you so hard. You like that Sydney?"