Rvb S11 E4 "Heavy Mettle"

Start from the beginning

Wade and Tucker turn around, facing the tunnel entrance.

Wade: Uhh... like... copper?

Wash: No, that's metal. I said "mettle".

Wade: They both sound the same to me!

Wash passes Zeta his Magnum.

Wash: Zeta, if you may.

Zeta: Gladly! On your mark... get set...

Wade gets into a running position, while just simply stands still.

Tucker: This is such bull...

Zeta aims the gun at Tucker and shoots his leg.

Tucker: SHIT! OW! OKAY! I'M GOING!

Tucker and Wade races into the tunnel and start making their way through the obstacle course. Zeta hands back Wash his Magnum.

Zeta: (Smiles) That's one way of making him listen.

Back with Wade and Tucker, they both jump over a pile of sand bags. They run through a room with four cones lined up to the side. Tucker attempts to shoot down with a DMR, two cones, but misses. Wade manages to knock down the other two with blast of his shotgun.

Tucker: Stupid fucking cones!

Wade: Hey, you aim just like Church!

Tucker: Fuck you, Wade!

They both come across a wooden pallet blocking the rest of the way, Tucker destroys it with his Energy Sword. He then jumps down a small ledge, but Wade quickly stops himself from falling once he see's what's at the bottom. Tucker land on a group of mines, that explode him back, landing on the ground with a thud.

Tucker: Jesus Christ!

Wade takes this time to jump down and run past him.

Wade: Thanks for clearing the way, Tucke- WHOA!

Wade barely avoids a bunch of bullets being fired at him. Tucker catches up to Wade, running with him as they both try to avoid the bullets being shot at them form somewhere.

Tucker: Oh, God! Where is this coming from?!

Wade: Who's freaking firing them!?

Wade and Tucker run past a bunch of marines fighting the covenant.

Tucker: Who are these people?

Wade: Are those aliens!?

Strangely, they both end up in a Warthog and are driving down a Facility tunnel, running over Aliens as everything around them is exploding.

Tucker: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Wade: HOW DID WE GET HERE!?

Wade and Tucker, finally emerge from the obstacle course where Wash and Zeta are waiting, while heavily panting.

Zeta: Hey you guys survived!

Wash: Congratulations, both of you. That time was... adequate... for beginners.

Tucker falls to the ground on his back, while Wade leans down with his hands resting on his legs.

Wade: (Exhausted) What was... None of that made...

Tucker: (Exhausted) Yeah... I don't...

Wash: Relax, you two. It's just an adrenaline rush. It'll wear off.