The Carriage Ride

Kathy's P.O.V
------------------------------------------
"So, here we are again dear brothers, Hogwarts." I said. opening a carriage door for Gred, Forge and Percy. Ron is with the first years on the boats.
"That we are dear sister, that we are." The twins said in sync.
"This year, Dumbledore is taking an elite group of students to see the Ministry! According to my book, the way into the Ministry is to flush yourself down a loo." Percy said disappointed trailing off when he said loo.
Fred and George bursted out laughing.
"It's okay Percy, that's only how you get in the muggle way. There are other ways to get there." I said trying to cheer him up.
"Dad probably uses another way to get in. Besides, the Minister of Magic might be there! So, it will be worth it if you go to the Ministry that way." I said trying again.
He smiled a bit. Yeah! "I suppose it will be worth it, one day, I'll be the Minister of Magic. Just you wait Kathy, just you wait." He said happily while the twins rolled their eyes.
My silly little brothers are so cute!!!! You should have seen the way their faces light up when someone bought them a gift! I think all of us Weasley siblings do that...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Well, that was a short chapter!!!!!! Sorry, I'll try to make the next one longer!!!!!