All They Care About

Kathy and Ginny. Ginny and Kathy. You would never see them apart. Except when Kathy went to Hogwarts and was seven years older than Ginny, of course. You would've reckon that they were twins except the way they spend time together. Kathy always said that they were the girl version of her younger twin brothers, Fred and George.

Eloise Weasley. The youngest of the Weasley clan. Also the actual twin of Ginny. Ginny was close to Eloise but it was Kathy whom Ginny was the closest. All three of them were were the closest sisters ever. Ginny was the peanut butter, Eloise was the jelly, and Kathy was the bread.

But one day it all changed. Everyone started to favour Eloise over Ginny. Ginny was always the last priority. Over the years, Ginny started to feel left out. Kathy was leaving for her sixth year at Hogwarts, she being ignored, and Ellie starting to get more attention, Ginny was starting to get lonely. Even Kathy had a urge to ignore Ginny. But Kathy could never do that to her sister. She loved both sisters equally but it was Ginny whom Kathy loved a bit more.

Who was going to comfort her when Ginny cried? Who was going to make her smile? Who was going to be there to make her feel special? Ginny knows she has Ellie, but now Ellie is All They Care About.

Disclamer: I don't own any characters except Ellie, Kathy, and any other characters I made up!!!!!!! [Eloise is prounouced: Elle-lo-es]