Hoseok 'Flower' part 1

Start from the beginning

We laugh all way talking about both mine and hers life. At the end, I decide just to take a rose bouquet and a daisy bouquet.

Hoseok: Thank you so much for today, Minnie. I hope we can talk like this again. Its been such a long time since I hang with a friend which is my age.
Minnie: Thank you too. You can come and visit me here every time if you want to talk or hang. I will prepare *holding and rubbing her ears* my ears for you.
Hoseok:*chuckle* Thank you though. But I don't think I can visit you so frequently later because of my tight schedule is waiting for me.
Minnie: Tight schedule?
Hoseok: Yeah. Wait, *point at himself* you don't know me?!
Minnie:*not sure* Um, not really?
Hoseok:*can't believe* Really?!
Minnie:*not sure* You are a, em, idol?
Hoseok: Yep. I am Hoseok from Bts or known as Jhope.
Minnie: Wait, Jhope from Bts?! The dancer?!
Hosoek: Yep.
Minnie: Woah. I am sorry for not recognizing you at first cause I am not that-
Hoseok:*try to calm Minnie down* Okay okay. Slow down there. It is no problem.
Minnie: Yeah, sorry.

Suddenly from the back one of his workers call her.

Bambam:*shout* Minnie! I am sorry to ruin your time but I really need your help for this bouquet.
Minnie:*shout* Okay! Wait for awhile!

Minnie: I am sorry but I need to go now.
Hoseok:*a little sad* Okay then. See you later when I can seek out to meet you again.
Minnie: Okay then. Goodbye. For now.
Hoseok: Goodbye.

I walk out of the shop and stare at the sky. I sigh and walk home. Just suddenly phone rang.

Hoseok: Yeah?
Seokjin: Where are you hobi? I am home with Jimin and Taehyung already. And I am sure I have told you to stay at house, resting. But where are you now?
Hoseok: I am bored just sitting at house and I decide to give a visit at the new shop around our house. I am on way back though.
Seokjin: Okay then. Faster get here then. Goodbye.
Hosoek: Okay. Goodbye.

I hang and put my phone back in my pocket. I walk to my house and start imagine about it will be when I arrive later. Jimin and Taehyung running around the house screaming. I chuckle by myself.

Arriving in front of the house~

Seokjin p.o.v

I hear the front door is open. I look at who the one that open it.

Seokjin: Hoseok-ah.
Hoseok:*sitting at the couch* Yes hyung?
Seokjin:*sit beside Hoseok* So, how is the little 'meeting'?
Hoseok; What do you mean, hyung? I just visit that little shop around the corner.
Seokjin: Oh, everybody in this house know that you never like to go to a flower shop. Even if you need to go there, you will just stay like 10 - 20 minutes. But you stayed at least for 3 hours. 3 hours.
Hosoek:*whine* It, just, that I am bored. You guys leave me alone.
Seokjin: Well you just sprained your ankle, honey.
Hoseok:*sitting up* Yeah, yeah. I will take a sleep for awhile.
Seokjin: Okay.

The next day~

Minnie p.o.v

Yesterday was a good day indeed. I like talking to Hosoek. I don't know why. I mean we just met for yeh first time. I am slightly hoping he doesn't have any schedule today and will come and visit me today.

I open the shop and Kitty come in.

Kitty:*hugs Minnie* Good morning Minnie!
Minnie:*hugs Kitty back* Good morning to you too. Have you get a nice sleep?
Kitty:*breaking from the hug* Absolutely! Minnie, can I tell you something while Bambam is away?
Minnie: Of course, what is it?
Kitty:*playing with her fingers* It just that *nervous* do you know remember the guy who come to our shop before we close the store?
Minnie: Yeah. And why?
Kitty: He introduced himself and his name is Yugyeom. He is one of Bambam friend. And ,I think I kinda *whisper* have a crush on him.
Minnie:*teasing tone* Oh really?

Bambam:*appear out of nowhere* What?! You like Yugyeom?!
Kitty:*shock* since when you are here?!
Bambam: Since you say you have a crush on him.
Minnie:*chuckle* Yeah, its true though.
Kitty:*whine* Minnie.
Bambam: Oh my god. I can't believe it. Finally someone have like him. *taking out his phone* I am gonna tell him now.
Kitty:*beg Bambam* No please. I will buy you a dinner later. Please!
Bambam:*smirrk**put his phone back on his pocket* Fine. But don't forget your dinner.
Kitty:*pout* Fine.

I just chuckle on their 'argument'. Just in time, a customer come.

Minnie: Hello, miss. What can I help you with today?

Bambam and Kitty look kinda shock because no one expect someone come to our shop early in the morning.

Women: Ah, can you help me by hiving me this bouquet? *showing a photo of flower bouquet*
Minnie: Of course we can. How many do you need it?
Women: I am really sorry but I need 13 of it. And it will be taken in 2 days from now.
Kitty:*a little sjock* 2 days from now?! 13 bouquets of Hawarian Reef?!
Women: Yeah, I am really sorry. Our usual florist suddenly call in they can't make it in time. And one of my friend recommend me to send this request to your shop.
Minnie: Okay then. By the way, we will take the request..
Bambam:*surprised* What?! Bu-
Minnie:*cover Bambam's mouth* You can come and get it later.
Women:*bow* I really feel thank you toward you guys. I don't know why to do without your guys help. My name is Somi. Jung Somi. I will come 2 days later and collect it. I need to go now. *bow* Once again thank you so much!
Minnie: No problem. *shout* Have a good day!

Inside the office~

Bambam p.o.v

Is Minnie out of her mind?! How can we finish 13 Hawarian Reef in 3 days?! 1 of Hawarian Reef need almost half day because it is so difficult.

Bambam:*worried* Are you sure? About this request?
Kitty: Yeah, 13 Hawarian Reef is not an easy bouquet as Night Open Fall bouquet.
Minnie: I know, I know. But look at how desperately she needs help.
Bambam:*groan* Ugh, fine. Everyone know that no one can say no to you.
Minnie:*smile* Thank you. I need your help later. You will help me right?
Bambam and Kitty: Of course we will.
Kitty: We need to work hard now!

Three of us make our usual cheer and go back to our job.

Bts dorm~

Hoseok p.o.v

I miss Minnie already. Just now, Somi asked me about a flower shop. My mind goes directly to Minnie's flower shop. So, I just requested it to Somi. I hope Minnie will miss me too though. Bit I think it is weird because we just meet for the first time.