Jungkook 'Chrismast' part 1

Author p.o.v

One week more and it is Christmas day. Y/n is super busy!

Y/n p.o.v

I am really busy. I have been wrapping the gift that me and my best friend, Jungkook, have buy the other day. It consist of car toy, doll, barbie doll, kitchen tool toy, and other toy.

We are planning to donate it too the biggest orphan. After all it is Christmas eve. Suddenly, Jungkook call me.

Jungkook:*over phone* Hi cat food.
Y/n:*picking up* What coconut head?
Jungkook: Who are you calling 'coconut head', you banana face!?
Y/n: Yeah, yeah. Why are you calling me, you elephant trunk?
Jungkook: I just want to inform you that I want to pick you up five minutes again. You better dress nicely or I am going to beat your ass up. *hang up*

Y/n:*sigh*

I left all my works and go to my room to look for an outfit. I am too lazy too think again. So, I just grab a simple dress and match it with a sport shoes. And done.

Maybe some hat can make it look cooler.

I go back and doing my job, which is wrapping presents. Not long after, I hear a car honk which mean Jungkook is here, already.

I go out of my house and straight go his car.

Y/n:*open Jungkook car door* Yo.
Jungkook*hum an okay*
Y/n: Why you want to pick me up? And where are we going? I don't want go get kidnapped by you. I only what it if Nct is the who kidnapped me.
Jungkook:*roll eyes* I don't even think that Nct know who are you. By the way. We are going to buy more food. I just read a news that they also run out of food.
Y/n: Oh. So, are we going to buy whole packet or what?
Jungkook: Maybe 50 kg of rice, 30 packet of salt, 30 packet of sugar, 30 packet of pepper, 100 packet of vegetable each kind.
Y/n:*hum an okay* Do I need to wrap it again?
Jungkook: I don't think so. I mean you have wrap the presents, I don't think you need to wrap the food again.

Jungkook p.o.v

Maybe you guys are wondering why I want go but so much things and where I get the money from. Well, let me tell you this. I am the youngest of Jeon family. Jeon, which happen to be my father, is one of the most richest CEO. And, I also have open 3 dance schools and singing schools. It more like preparing them for debut later. If they want to.

And, if you are wondering has y/n give her 'own' money for this event? She has. She is Xxy designer. Xxy is one of the most popular brand. Xxy owner is y/n sister. More like step sister. So, yeah, you can say that I and y/n is 'kinda' rich.

Let me tell you a secret. I have a lung cancer. But it hasn't get the 'deadly' stage yet. My parents plan to take me to State to get operation there. After mine and y/n plan is done.

I also have secretly like, no, love y/n. Her beautiful feature, her sweet attitude, everything about her is something for me. But, I am scared. How if I can't open my eyes again later? How if I forget everything? Even her? That's why I haven't confess it to her. Cause I am scared.

Y/n p.o.v

Jungkook suddenly stay quiet. Too quiet!

Y/n:*shake Jungkook's arm a little* You okay? Jungkook?
Jungkook:*surprise* Hah?
Y/n: You have gone out of earth and finally come back!
Jungkook:*confuse* Hah? *realize* Oh. I am sorry. By the way, we are here already.
Y/n: Let's go!

Both of us jump out of Jungkook's car and go inside the mall. We look toward all of food shop. All of them.

After three hours of buying things, walking around, eating some snacks. We finally have enough of food. We are heading toward Jungkook's car now.