Namjoon 'Best Friend'

Today you and your best friend Namjoon will go to shop around the town. Both of you will always hang out together at least once a month. Namjoon is your childhood best friend.

Flashback:
When you at primary school, you always got bully by a group. Because you are someone who didn't like to fight back at a that time, you just let them hit you. They always kick,punch and push you. But you always stay quiet.

Until one day, Namjoon get transfer to your school and he protect you from the group.

You are being kick by that group.

???: Look here, I think we get someone new here.
Namjoon: Go away! Don't kick y/n again. She did nothing wrong.
???: Yes, she did. She is so weak and we didn't like weak people.
Y/n: Nam-namjoon-ah, its ok. Don't hurt yourself.
Namjoon: I will not get hurt.

Namjoon start to punch all the group member and surprising Namjoon win. Since that day Namjoon is your best friends. He always protect you from that group. Luckily, the principal know that group is a troublemaker. They get transfer to the other school.

Present:
Namjoon: Y/n-ah. What are you thinking?
Y/n: No-nothing. I just,you know something.
Namjoon: Don't lie to me. Tell me.
Y/n: Fine, I'm thinking about my past. How can we meet. It feels so unreal.
Namjoon: But it is real right?
Y/n: Yeah. Where are we going today?
Namjoon: How about, the park?
Y/n: Ok. But you know, is it ok?
Namjoon: What do you mean?
Y/n: Army?
Namjoon: Oh, Army. No problem. They will understand.
Y/n: If you say so,ok then.

You and Namjoon just walk around the park and talking about random thing. When you and Namjoon is sitting at one of the bench.

Namjoon: Y/n-ah, I know you always looks at me as a best friend. I want to say that, I always have a feeling for you. You didn't need to answer it right know.

You are left there speechless. You always dream about him every night. You dream about marrying him, having a child with he is the father of your child and now it is happening.

Namjoon: Y/n, y/n?
Y/n: Sorry. I just day dreaming. And yes I want to be your girlfriend cause I always like you a lot.
Namjoon: Is this real?
Y/n: Yes you dumb people.
Namjoon: I'm not dumb, but I can be dumb for you my love.
Y/n: Don't be so so cheessy.
Namjoon: Ok. Babe.