➢𝟑𝟕【going home】

Start from the beginning

At this moment, Jeno felt a hand holding his wrist and then dragged him out of the venue after.

He was pushed inside of a van with a blindfold. At first, when that someone was dragging him, he did his best to get out from their firm grip on his wrist but in the end, he gave up as that someone was stronger than him.

He was then forcefully sat in a seat inside the van. Where are you taking me?! Jeno shouted.

A hand then held his thigh which somehow made him feel like he was... home?

He then felt another hand on him but this time, it was wrapped around his waist and a head rested on his shoulder.

We're going home. Two familiar voices answered and his blindfold was then removed.

❝Jingwei! Huanyi! Xuanyi!❞ Yuanjun shouted after getting inside the beach house.

None of the triplets showed up.

The girl frowned, if Huanyi and Xuanyi didn't showed up, atleast Jingwei should. After all, he's a mommy's boy. But nope, it was Eunbyeol who showed up.

❝I already packed all of your things together with the kids and Renjun's. We'll be moving back to Seoul right?❞ Eunbyeol asked as she hugged her girlfriend.

The older nodded and went inside the kitchen to drink some water. ❝The triplets are asleep, they're in Renjun's room.❞ Eunbyeol said as she very well knew that Yuanjun would be asking where the kids are after she finish drinking her water.

Yuanjun smile and pecked the younger's cheeks before running upstairs and entering Renjun's room.

And there, she was greeted by a mess. Toys were scattered around the room, especially the legos. Yuanjun cautiously approached the bed where Jingwei was still fast asleep while Huanyi and Xuanyi were running around the room, still creating a mess.

❝Mama!❞ Huanyi shouted after noticing their mother's presence. The baby boy then stopped running, causing Xuanyi to bumped into his back as she was chasing after him, and climbed up the bed.

Xuanyi did the same and climbed on the bed. ❝Mama, are we going somewhere?❞ The baby girl asked. ❝Auntie Byeollie was putting Xuan's things inside a bag earlier.❞

❝We'll be moving to Seoul.❞ Yuanjun answered and carried the sleeping Jingwei in her arms and got out of the bed. ❝Let's go, your parents are waiting outside.❞ The girl said and helped Huanyi and Xuanyi get off from the bed.

❝Papa!❞ Xuanyi ran towards her papa after spotting him the moment she looked up after going down the stairs. The babh made grabby hands at Renjun, indicating that she wants to be carried by her papa.