➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

❝Renjun!❞ Dejun shouted as he catch up with the said boy.

Turning to his side where Dejun is, Renjun raised a brow. ❝What is it?❞

❝Can I walk you home?❞ The older asked.

Renjun chuckles, ❝My home is too far away from school. What do you mean?❞

❝Then let's go out. You, me and Yuanjun. Just like the old times when the three of us were still the bestest of friends!❞ Dejun exclaimed and without waiting for the younger's answer, he started dragging Renjun with him to find Yuanjun.

❝You two are so busy with your love lives, I can't believe you forgot about me being your friend.❞ Dejun intentionally pouts cutely and earned a smack from Yuanjun.

❝Geez, just say you're jealous cause you haven't found a new Renjun.❞ The girl states as the three of them walks out from school.

❝I mean, yeah but I think I have. You know Hendery right?❞ Dejun asked and the his two friends nodded. ❝So yeah, I started catching feelings for him and uhh... c-confessed.❞ He added and covered his blushing cheeks so the two wont be able to see and tease him.

❝What did he say?❞ Renjun asked.

Dejun pursed his lips as his cheeks turned even more red than before. ❝H-he said that the feeling are m-mutual!❞ The boy squeaks in the end as he hid his blushing face in his hands.

❝Really?! Congrats bro!❞ Renjun ruffles his hair and removed his hands from hiding his blushing face.

❝You two would make a great couple!❞ Yuanjun and Renjun states at the same time.

❝Jinx!❞

❝Buy me the limited edition moomin plushie!❞ Renjun shouted as he was the first one to say jinx.

A well built man then appeared in front of the three which made them stop on their tracks. They looked at each other as they were communicating with their eyes. The man then took off his black sunglasses before speaking. ❝Huang Renjun. Zhu Yuanjun. Xiao Dejun.❞

The three looked up at the man who said their names. ❝I'm sorry but who?❞ Yuanjun tried to get the three of them away from the man.

❝The three of you. Men, get them.❞ The man ordered and another five man showed in front of the three and dragged them inside a van.

❝Let us go you nasty looking asshole who doesn't look like a man at all!❞ Yuanjun squirmed in the man's tight hold on her arms. She's not going to let these men kidnap her and her brothers.

❝Tell that to our boss later.❞ One of the man said and sprayed something to the three.

What's taking them so long? Jaemin whines.

Jeno, Jaemin and Chenle had been waiting for Renjun and Yuanjun for an hour now by the school gates.

The school is about to close, they should have been here already. Chenle states as he kept on looking around their surroundings, trying to spot either Renjun or Yuanjun.