➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】

Comenzar desde el principio

👼

Are you okay baby? The older worriedly asked the stressed girl as she sat down on the bed.

I don't really know. I just found out who my brother is going to marry and it's Renjun. The younger answered and slowly looked up at the older that had a worried look plastered on her face.

Who even is your brother? We've been together for almost four years yet we only have met your parents.

The younger girl forced out a small smile as she hesitated to answer the question. It's...

The younger's phone then suddenly started ringing. The girl excused herself and answered the call. What is it?

"Don't tell anyone that I'm the one Renjun's going to marry." And with that, Jeno had ended the call before his sister could even have a say to it.

The girl sighs deeply and placed her phone on her bedside table before facing the older again.

Who was it? The older asked as she saw the younger sighing deeply.

He doesn't want me to tell anyone about who he is and who he is going to marry.

But since your my girlfriend and I trust you. I'll now tell you on who my brother── well half brother to be exact.

It's Lee Jeno.

Are sure about that? The older asked.

The younger nodded. And he also told me that he has a plan that could stop the wedding but it might end with a sad ending and so, I had decided to call the others and by others, I mean the squad.

❝Renjun. Jaemin.❞

The two turned to look at Jeno who was forcing out a smile. ❝What if I suddenly disappear? What would you two do?❞ The boy suddenly asked.

Renjun and Jaemin was taken aback by the sudden question of Jeno as they stayed silent on their place while looking at Jeno with an 'are you serious' look on their faces.

Jeno chuckles at his two lovers' expression. ❝Just answer my question.❞

❝My life would be incomplete without you two.❞ Jaemin was the first to answer.

Renjun thought deeply and suddenly had a huge grin plastered on his face. ❝I don't have an answer to that cause that will never happen! I wont let you and Jaemin disappear!❞

Jeno just smiled weakly. The two will probably hate him for his plan.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

jeno's birthday is just three days away irl...