Pet kitsune

No smut here folks

Alfred's pov: I went out in the forest hunting, leaving my little Kiku at home all day, he'd probably be traumatized after watching me hunt if he did come. I came back to the cabin and opened the door "hey baby! Im home!" He came running out with the little bell on his collar jingling "hello Alfred San" "hello, I'm sorry I couldn't play with you yesterday so we can do that today" He nodded excitedly. By playing I did not mean in a sexual way. I play with him like any owner dose with their dog, I look out a jingle ball and threw it for him, he ran after it and barked "cutie" I squatted down as he retrieved the ball "good boy! Who's a good boy?" "Me?" "Yes you are" He blushed and nuzzled me, after a hard day of work or hunting he cheers me up and makes me the happiest man on earth, he's so precious and adorable. When he was nuzzling against me I pushed him playfully and he nipped at my hand "naughty" I pushed him over and he popped right back up and growled and attacked me gently "hahaha" he was on my belly and licked my face "pretty pet" I said kissing his fox ear, he kept playing with me "alfred San? If it's not to much to ask...um, I'm thirsty could I have a drink please?" I patted his head and got up "of course" I went to the kitchen and got his bottle meant for babies but he uses it anyway. Because he's part fox there is some things he can't have, which means he's lactose intolerant so I filled the bottle with almond milk in a little bit of strawberry flavoring. I walked back over and gave him his bottle , He took it and sucked on it drinking the milk "How is it?" "Good" I nodded and scratched his ears as he drank his milk. He was already almost finished "don't drink it too fast or you'll have to go pee really bad, or get a tummy ache" I said petting him "I know, I'm really thirsty" I chuckled and took his empty bottle and put it in the sink " thank you alfred" he said "of course, I'm making you your favorite for dinner, salmon" he clapped "Yay" I went back to him and scratched the area above his tail. He panted happily and his tail wagged, "butt scratchins'" I patted his butt gently and giggled. I looked out the window and It had started to rain he looked as well "do you want to go play outside?" he shook his head "it's raining I'll get all wet, I don't like leaving the house either I want to be with only you." " you need to get some fresh air baby." He whines and I sighed "ok fine, we can go to the park tomorrow?" "Yeah" I smiled and lifted him up "tiny, so so tiny" I held him close bouncing him a little "I wish I wasn't so small" "buts it's really cute!" I kissed his nose and rubbed his bottom gently not tying to seem like I wanted to have sex or something. He relaxed and put his head on my shoulder "How on earth dose somebody get this cute?" I ask chucking a bit, he only shrugged. His fox ears twitched and I scratched them "ahh right there" he sighed happily "alright sweetheart I'm going to set you on the bed while I cook" I carried the little fox back to my room and set him on the bed then kissed his forehead "alright baby boy, be good. Masters going to be busy" "ok I will" "thank you" I walked out of the room and continued making dinner. I was working on it for quite a bit then I decided to go check on Kiku, I walked to the room and saw him curled up on the bed asleep "Aw~" I went over and kissed his tail "hey there my little kit, dinners ready. You hungry?" "Yes..." he said rubbing his eyes "do you want me to carry you?" He nodded and I lifted him up "my my, your getting heavy aren't you? You were so skinny when I first got you, I'll have myself a pudgy little fox~" "because you feed me lots" "because I wanna keep you healthy" I carried him out and sat him at the table "eat up honey" I kissed his head and sat down and began eating "how is it?" "It's good" "good" I continued to eat and so did he.