One Year Later

We went I onto the stage. We were on tour with All Time Low and Pierce The Veil. It was our turn to play and we ran out. We played half of our set.

"Okay, so there's this guy. I really love him. He happens to be with me on this tour." Austin said. He looked at me. "His name is Alan. I love him to pieces. I don't want to ever let him go. So, Alan Anthony Ashby, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" he said. He got on one knee and pulled a box out. He opened it and it had a simple black band inside.

"Yes. Yes. One million times yes." I said. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said.

We got married three months after. Is was small and intimate. We did our own vows and Oli was our priest. We were sitting in our home with our two kids. It's been four years and our kids are one. My mom and Jake got married and are really happy. Aaron and Amanda got married. Jack and Alex got married. Along with Zach and Rian. Mike and Tony are getting married next year. Kellin and Vic have two daughters and a son. Johnnie and Damon are still dating.

OMAM broke up so we could raise our families. I have a stay at home job as a logo designer like my mom. I love it. I make enough money for all of us. We live a good life and I love it. Austin is the best.

"What are you thinking about?" Austin asked.

"Nothing. Just how lucky I am to have you."

"I think it's the other way around."

"We're both lucky." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too." He intertwined out fingers.

"Your love is all I need." I said.

"So is yours."

Everything was perfect. I have the perfect man and family. I have the best friends. I have everything I need. That's all I've ever wanted. Now I have it.

Who said dreams don't come true?