The Day

I woke up at ten and got out of bed. I took my boxers off and got into the shower. I washed my hair and body. Gotta smell good. I sound like a fucking girl. I stepped out and went to my room. I put an Of Mice And Men tank top on and ripped skinny jeans. I slipped on my all black vans and started on my hair. I got it perfect after thirty minutes. I went to the kitchen and put some lasagna in the microwave.

"Hey Alan." My mom said.

"Hi mom." I said and hugged her. I took my food out and ate it.

"You need to leave. It starts at 12 and it's 11:35." My mom said.

"Okay." I finished my food and grabbed my shades. "Love you mom. I'll be home soon."

"Love you." She said. I grabbed my phone and walked out. I started walking to the park and grabbed a coffee.

I finally reached the park at 12 sharp. I headed started walking around. The older person knows who to go to. Someone covered my eye and I stopped walking.

"Guess who?" said an oddly familiar voice.

Being the four year old I am I said the Easter bunny.

"Sorry bud." He said and uncovered my eyes. I turned around. "Nice shirt."

"You're Austin Carlile." I said. I'm surprised I'm calm.

"In the flesh. Alan?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm Alan."

"Well, I'm your soul mate." He said. I nearly fainted.

"Holy shit." I said and smiled.

"Wanna go get lunch?"

"Sure." I said. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. My mom texted me.

He opened the door for me and I slid in and smiled. "Thanks." Now my mom was calling me. Second and Sebring started playing. I clicked the green button. "Hey mom."

"Hey Alan. How is it?"

"It's good. We're going to get lunch. We'll come after, okay?"

"Okay. Who is it?"

"That's a secret." I said. "Love you, mom."

"Bye Alan." She said. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"We'll have to do something about that ringtone." Austin said as he pulled out.

"Why?" I asked.

"I hate hearing myself scream." he said.

"But your so good." I said.

"You like Starbucks?"

"Yeah. I work there." I said.

"That's cool. You don't need a job." He said and smiled. He pulled into the Starbucks and got out. He opened the door for me and we walked in.

"Hey Ala-" Dianne said. "Hi Austin."

"Hello." He said.

"This is my boss, Dianne." I said. "Dianne, this is Austin, my soul mate."

"Nice to meet you." He said.

"Nice to meet you too. Alan talks about you all the time."

"Dianne." I shrieked.

"It's okay." Austin said and slid his arm around my waist. Butterflies multiplied in my stomach.

"What can I get you?"

"I'll have the regular." Turkey and cheese sandwich with a mocha.

"I'll have the same." He said.