The Soul Mate

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Tomorrow was my eighteenth birthday, ugh.

"Alan, are you up sweetie?"

"Yes mom." I said. I got up and blasted my favorite band. Of Mice And Men. I stripped to my boxers and hopped in the shower.

Tomorrow I have to go find my soul mate. I don't know if it's a girl or guy, tall or short, fat or skinny, black or white. You just don't. You either go with your soul mate or be forever alone. Tomorrow is May 8th and I'll be eighteen. I can't help but dream it'll be Austin Carilie.

Cold water. I've been in here too long. I hurried and washed my hair and got out. I put the towel on my waist and stepped into my room. I pulled on a Slipknot shirt and ripped skinny jeans. I pulled on my black vans and went downstairs.

"Hi mom." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Since you won't be at school tomorrow, we're celebrating your birthday today."

"You don't have to." I said.

"You'll be eighteen and finding your soul mate tomorrow. Don't worry about it."

We live in a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment because my mom first make much money. I have a part time job after school and give her that money.

"Only dinner. That's it. No presents. Nothing." I said.

"Too late. Here." she said and handed me a bag. "They're non refundable."

I opened the bag and pulled out tons of OMAM merch. "Mom, how'd you get this?"

"Me and your father picked them out. He paid and I just gave. It's no big deal."

I hugged her. "Thank you." I said. Me and my mom have always been close. Ever since my dad left.

"You better bring your soul mate home tomorrow." She said.

"I will." I said and smiled at her. "I love you mom."

"I love you too. Now, eat. You don't wanna be late for hell." She said.

I chuckled. "School is hell." I said and ate. I get tormented at school and my mom has always helped.

Kids will call me a faggot and a freak and a lot if other names. I really don't care anymore. My mom and I are soulless gingers. I have one friend, Matty Mullins. He's the other soulless ginger.

I heard a knock on the door. "Bye mom. Love you."

"Love you, too, Alan." She yelled as I walked out with my bag.

"Hey Matty." I said and smiled at him. We walked down the stairs and to his car.

"Hey Alan. Here." He said and handed me a bag. "Since I won't see you tomorrow."

"You will. Your meeting my soul mate. I met yours." I said. I pulled out another OMAM shirt and ripped jeans. "Thanks Matty."

I gave him a awkward hug over the console. "To hell." He said and started driving.

"To hell." I repeated. "Maybe they should rename it Hell Hole High."

Matty chuckled and nodded. We pulled into the parking lot and got out.

"Look it's the fags." Brendon Urie said. I just walked passed them and into the school.

"I'll see you in first block." I said and waved to Matty. We had lockers on different halls so we would meet at our bells.

I went to F hall and to my locker. I put the combo in and opened it. I had a couple happy birthday cards and good lucks. I smiled and got my textbooks for calculus.

The Soul Mate (Cashby)BoyXBoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें