"Can I help—oh hey (Y/N)! How's it hanging?" He cheerfully said, seductively popping a lollipop from his mouth. You smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your hair nervously.

"I'm good...good" you trailed off, peering past angel and into his messy pink-infested room, overflowing with sex toys and bondage equipment alike. Wrinkling your nose, you grimaced and grabbed one of his hands to pull him along and out of the studio.

"Careful on the hands' sweets, I gotta use those later" he winked at you and cunningly grinned. You smiled despite yourself, letting go of his hands and wiping them on his shirt.

"You're gross, have I ever told you that?" You skipped a little while walking beside him. Angel cheekily put his hands on his hips, "About three times a day"

You laughed, shoving your hands in your pocket, striding along the sidewalk away from the hotel. You planned to get him as far away from Alastor as possible; it would give you ample time to either change his mind or knock him out so he never got the chance.

Truly, you were more worried about Angels safety than Alastors.

"I actually want to talk to you about something, Angel." You started, figuring you'd just rip off the bandaid and wing it, really.
Angel tilted his head towards you, casually picking at his boob fluff.

"I uh, me and Alastor. We've...made up, in a sense." You cringed and waited for the outburst of a lifetime. Instead, you got—laughter?

"Oh (Y/N)! That's a good one, but for a minute I thought you'd actually forgiven the man who'd murdered you, and lied about it!" He cackled, hold a hand of his forehead.

Ouch.

Ever the persistent demon, you continued on, determined to feel the wrath of an Angry Angel Dust.
"No, seriously Angel. We did." You deadpanned, looking him in the eyes and stopping in your tracks by an alleyway.

"No. Oh no, (Y/N) you really did?" He groaned, pulling at his hair, "I mean come on I didn't think you were that stupid! This is the guy that killed you, chopped you up, buried, and lied to your face about it!"
You chose to ignore the stupid bit; for the sake of not making another enemy today.

"I know all of that Angel, believe me. Nobody is more entitled to anger than me." You paused, sighing. "But, I'm tired of moping about, depressed and guilty when I really shouldn't be!"
He glared skeptically at you, cutting daggers into your heart. You really couldn't afford to lose more than one friend today.

"I don't know if you've ever been in love, Angel Dust, but it feels absolutely awful to be alert from that person if you lose them." You reasoned, taking a different sort of approach. Perhaps he would understand.

"You have a sister, Molly? If she did something bad, would you still love her?" You convulsed, snapping your fingers.

He scoffed "I know what you're trying to do here,  I get that. I really do. But are you sure you want to do this? PTSD is a bitch, (Y/N). And I don't think sleeping with your lover-slash-killer is a good way to cope with that." He shot back, crossing his arms. The look of annoyance and anger on his face replaced with one of concern and oddly, respect.

"Yeah, it's gonna be a bitch for a while. But avoiding him...I think..." you bit your lip, "I think, it'll only tear me down."

He sighed, exasperated. "You're sure? 100% absolute positive? Extremely dead-set on this?"

You nodded, your gaze hardening into a challenging look.

"Alright. I suppose it's ok with me." Angel settled, pulling you into a six-armed hug. You smiled with pride; that went better than expected, to be honest.

"I didn't think it would take that little to convince you" you breathed.

"Oh, I'm still not ok with it; but really, who am I to deny you of anything in hell? I'm not your father, I'm your friend."

You grinned "awe, such a sap!" Coping while pushing out of his grip and starting to walk to the hotel. This was a real accomplishment.

"You know you love it" he silkily responded, taking stride in pace with you.

One down, two to go.

... (1390 words) ...

 (1390 words)

AN: here's some art for the beloved crunchycat123  and YuniSuijin It was a blast to do both of your OC's, although I'm not too happy with Yuni's

AN: here's some art for the beloved crunchycat123 and YuniSuijin
It was a blast to do both of your OC's, although I'm not too happy with Yuni's. But I do love their designs. For Crunchy, because the picture was pencil drawn and had no color, I guessed on the majority. Thank you, and I might just make an art book so people can request there. Thoughts?

ps. surprise surprise, still can't just upload photos, so sorry for the crappy quality.