Chapter 6-The Twins Fight!

Start from the beginning

"!!!!" "I've never thought to ask." He teleported at Haruhi, WTF?!"What do you think of this, my dear?" Tamaki glimmered.

"What are you doing with that dress?" Cute Mitskuni asked Tamaki with a question mark ontop of his head.

"You're just too cute, Mitsu-san!" I picked Mitsukuni and carried him in my arms, hm? Why does Mitsu-san looked so red?

The girls angreed at Tamaki, they wanna see what Haru-chan in a dress.

Haruhi finally got back to her senses, and stared at Tamaki intently. "Now cut it out, no more making weird pictures of me, you got that?" Haruhi scolded the twins.
"Just what do you guys take me for anyway?"

"Hm.......Isn't that obvious? You're our toy."

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

"You want a toy?" A deep voice asked.
I gently dropped Mitsu on his feet.

"Toys, Toys! If you like toys, you should come and visit my black magic club." A guy said in a black coat while holding a cande standing behind a door, WTF!? WHERE ON FUCKING SEVEN DEADLY SINS DID THAT DOOR COME FROM!?
"We've open a market place across the globe!" The guy offered."If you'd visit right now, I'll even throw in a free curse doll...You could have belzenet as you're fee gift!"

"ME!" I teleported infront of the guy with sparkles around me, he flinched at the sudden action. "The doll is so cute! Can I touch it!?" I asked excitedly.

"Nekozawa-senpai likes to hide, he doesn't really care about brightly lit places." I heard Kyo-chan explained.

"Wah~ You're so mysterious, Neko-chan! That's so cool!" I complimented happily.

Tamaki accused Neko-chan about many different things and causing me to rage.

I smacked his head and scolded him. "Onii-Tama-san! Don't acuse Neko-chan about the things he didn't do! That's a no no!" I huffed my cheeks childishly.

Neko-chan said something about a curse doll? But I igonored what he said since it's not that important for me.

The twins decided to test Neko-chan, by using a flashlight at him, Neko-chan ran arond before going back to his room.

I smacked the twins on the back of their heads angrily. "Kao-chan, Hika-chan! That's mean, never do that again!"

¤π¤π¤π¤π¤π¤

"Hey Haruhi, Sou....We've got a favor to ask you." The twins raised their hands.

"What is it?" Haruhi and I asked.

"The next time we get a day off-"
"-can we come over to your place to hangout?"

Tamaki seemed to hear it.

"Why would you wanna do that?" Haruhi asked. While I just stared at them with a blank face.

"We're curious we wanna see where did you live!"

"No way"

"Pretty please?"

"No way, you guys are just gonna make fun of me." I live in a mansion so I won't retort back. ヘ(^_^)ヘ

"No matter how much we beg you?"

"No way."

"I too, have been thinking that it's about time, I pay my respect to our beloved Haruhi and Sou's Family." Tamaki said, you fuckin' liar.

"No way in seven deadly sins, Onii-san." That would be troublesome, especially He and Dad are like the same.^_^

"We can settle this in a game! If you can't pick out which one of us is Hikaru, then the penalty will be, the two of us will be coming to you're guys house, later tonight." The twins started shuffling the both if them? Hold up. Are they floating!?
"Okay? So which one of us is Hikaru?"