Chapter 6-The Twins Fight!

Sou's POV
(They already changed Sou's type to the Two-Faced Hotty Type)

"Let's play the 'Which one is Hikaru game'?" The twins said in unison, their crazy- erm 'not crazy' costumers...

The twins are wearing similar hats,while striking a pose..."So...can you tell which one of us Hikaru?" the two idiots asked...........What? I mean they are Idiots.....Don't ask me why I decided to call them that....

"It's hard to say!" "You're identical."

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart,but so far none have succeeded." The twins stated in a mocking tone???

"That's the dumbest game, I've ever heard of." Haruhi said while hugging a book? with ME, Yes! The one and only!

"What. Have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?"

"Not really. I just don't understand, why the two of you are so popular." Haruhi retorted.

"That's not really nice." The twins deadpanned.

"I'm dissapointed." Hikaru said.

"Apparently, you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members as the host club." Kaoru said.

"Listen up, having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies, earns the the club hot points...It also helps that the 2 struggle between their attraction and their friendship." Hikaru explained.

"And in our case, because we are twins our relationship is taboo and therefore more intruiging." Kaoru explained.

"And besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins...Having 2 loves is better than one don't you think?" Hikaru held a customers chin.

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." Kaoru held the costumer's chin.

"Well....Um....You're right.......I can't take it!" Their 3 customers started squeling.

"Hmp!" The twins smirked mockingly.

Tamaki rushed to the twins. "Hikaru, Kaoru!"

"Hm?" The twins looked at him.

"When I gave you the control of the club's website, I did say it in one condition....THAT YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!" Tamaki exclaimed like a shark, angrily.

"We take our job seriously, boss."
"Infact last night we worked on it till dawn."

"IS THIS, WHAT YOU WORKED HARD TO CREATE?" Tamaki showed a picture in a laptop, were Haruhi has no upper clothes but faced backwards.

Haruhi gagged, I giggled. "You look great, Haru-Chan!" Honey complimented.

"Tell me when?!" Tamaki questioned still angry.

"Hah?" The twins asked stupidly.

"WHEN DID YOU TAKE NAKED PICTURES OF HARUHI?!" Tamaki screamed out.

"You're imagining things." The twins retorted simultaneously.

"It's obvious that the photo's been altered." Kaoru said with a blank face.

"It was photoshopped?" Tamaki losed all of his body colors.

"We did a pretty good job huh?""We got some major photoshopping Talents."

"YOU IDIOTS THAT'S A WASTE OF YOUR TALENTS! HAVE YOU NO SHAME!?" Tamaki roared. "But if you're going to do it anyway, can you photoshop her into this idol photobook?"

"Onii-Tama-san is bipolar." I snickered.

"Don't be ridiculous boss, why don't you just ask her if she'd wear an outfit like one of those."

Haruhi's Big Brother!?-(OHSHC X MALE OC)‼️DISCONTINUED ‼️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara