Chapter 6

Chapter 6::We Are Young::Fun

"So when were you planning to tell me that you and Luis were going out!" I yelled.

Amy stopped short on her way over to me. We agreed to meet up at McD's at 12. I got here first of course, I'm more punctual than her.

"At least give me sometime to come sit down." she hissed hurrying over to me. I shoved the McCafe at her.

"I got your favorite because I'm that awesome of a friend." I said. "And when Marc asked me out. I told you, because I'm that awesome!"

"First of all," Amy said raising her hand between us. "He said 'I'll see you there'." I snorted and stabbed at my salad. "And why are you eating a salad?"

"I ordered it for you," I said. "And I tried it and it taste like doodoo."

I shoved it at her. She stopped it from tumbling off the table. "What's with you?" she snapped.

"You didn't tell me! And you always give me grief about not telling you things right away and I have to hear from Ronnie-"

"Ronnie," she said, interrupting me. "Did he talk to you?"

"No." I said confused. "I there something I should know?"

"Umm." She looked down at the salad and stuffed her face.

"Oh my God." I moaned. "There you go again, not telling me."

She shook her head, "He said I should wait till he does."

"What can no one trust me anymore?" I asked. 

After that it was silent.

                                                                                ♠

I slammed the front door behind me. I stomped my way to the kitchen and dumped myself on the counter.

"Wow, you look like sh*t."

I sighed and ran a hand down my face. "Why the hell are you doing in my house Ronnie?"

Ronnie chuckled, "You're the genius who gave me a key." I sat up and looked at him.

"You're right. I should have to took it back. After that frat party you threw when I was out of town."

Ronnie scoffed, "It was a good-bye good luck at championships party. I just had a bunch of gay friends over."

I laughed, "You had a freaking or*y."

He smiled like a Cheshire cat and climbed on top of the counter with me. "See this is why we are friends. You have no parent supervision and I clearly don't need any."

I put my head on his shoulder, "Dude we all know you need parental guidance more than me."

Ronnie intertwined our hands, "What happened to your mom?"

"Left along time ago."

"You know my mom's drunk right now." Ronnie said quietly after a long silence.

"I figured. You only come over when that happens." I said.

"That's another reason why we're such good friends. We both got bitchy mom's who don't deserve us."

"Alright enough mopping!" I cheered. "Let's go do something. Long time I hadn't been with my gay best friend in a long time."

"You wanna get drunk?" he asked hopefully.

"No."

"Aw, come on!" he whined. He gave me his best puppy dog face. I looked away form his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You know you're being unfair right now." I said running my hand through his soft hair.

"You're pretty close, Nady, yah wanna kiss me?" he smirked. I pushed his head away.

"That was one time, dude. And it was a dare." I said wagging my finger at him. "Now come on, we said we'd do something."

"Oh! Let's go dancing!" he said suddenly.

"No, I hate dancing."

"Yes. Oh it's perfect." he clapped enthusiastically. "Go get dressed in the sluttiest thing..." He trailed off when he realized it was me.

"You know what." he snapped at me. "Go get your mom's clothes. She's a slut." I shook my head at him. Though it was true, I really didn't want to wear her clothes.

"Go before I stuff my big toe in your mouth." he threatened. "And you know I will." I shuddered from the last memory.

Ronnie is weird, but I still love him.

                                                                                     ♠

"Oh my gosh!" Ronnie yelled over the music. "Woo!"

I covered my ears and glared up at him, "You bastard."

"Oh shut up and enjoy." he laughed, swinging his arm over my shoulders. He pulled me through the crowd of grinding guys.

"I can't believe you carried me to a gay club," I pouted. Ronnie kissed my cheek.

"Aw it's not that bad. Let's have fun and be young!"

"Not even a lesbian club or anything. Just a bunch of tight clothes wearing guys." I complained. Ronnie smiled and left me alone.

Damn him. I pushed through the guys and everywhere it was either a "Hey daaarlin'!" or a "Girl you lying!" or "Bitch please his ding dong could not fit in my ping pong!"

I shook my head and headed to the bar. Sitting down I watched my best friend lead a gang of boys by the bat of his eyelashes.

I have to admit, the guy gots game.

"Hey sexy."

I jumped and turned to the guy. He was obviously gay, the lipstick for one.

"Um. I'm straight." I said. He laughed.

"Yeah sure, that's what all the cross-dressers say."

"Holy sh*t." I cursed. "You think I'm a crossdresser."

"I've got to admit, the boobs are really sexy and real like." he stared. He reached a hand out and tried to poke them.

"What the hell dude! You don't poke my boob!" I cried, hitting his hands.

"Come on sexy, I know you want me."

"F*ck off dude. I'm a girl. These a real C cups!" I said lifting my boobies. "R-E-A-L!"

"Nadya?"

Oh, no.

I sighed, I knew that voice anywhere.

"Hey Marc." I said. He smiled at me as wiped down a bottle. He put it down and flung the towel over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Working," he said. "You?"

"Ronnie."

He grinned, "He's a regular here, I'm not surprised." I scrunched up my nose.

"A regular?" He nodded.

"So do you want anything?" he asked. "On me."

"Aren't you too young to be a bartender?" I asked. Marc smirked and put a finger over his lips. This is the first time I've seen something considerably bad about Marc.

I kind of like it.

"So you want anything?" he asked again. I shook my head. "Do you want to ditch?"

"Aren't you working," I asked. He shrugged. "I really shouldn't leave Ronnie."

"Really, he seems pretty busy." he smiled nodding off in Ronnies direction. Sure enough Ronnie was kissing two guys at once.

I looked back at Marc, "Okay."

"Good. It's a date."