Chapter 5

::Chapter 5::I Know You Want Me::Pitbull

"Since when are you and Lucas Tale the best of friends?" Amy Little asked me the next morning. She had her hands on her high-low skirt covered hips. She had matched it with a strapless top.

I stared at her. "You look really nice today!"

She blushed and waved off my compliment, "No more than usual."

"No I mean you actually look nice. Why?"

"What do you mean I actually look nice?" she asked. I closed my locker and clicked my tongue.

"Nothing." I said in an innocent voice. I walked towards my first class of the day waving good bye to the little girl I called my best friend. She rolled her eyes and called out, "And you still didn't answer my question!"

"Good bye Amy!" I yelled back turning around. I laughed at her frustrating expression and turned back around.

Running straight into the devil.

"My name is Lucas, Racy Lacy, not Amy." Lucas smirked.

I tried walking around him, "I was taking to Amy dude. Not you."

"I thought I was your best friend. Did you cheat on me?" he said. He said it in that teasing voice I've come to learn. It's the same voice he used before his blue eyes sparkle with mischief and he does something completely unexpected.

I narrowed my eyes, "Whatever your planning to do, stop. Now." Lucas smiled.

He patted my head like a dog and sauntered away from me. I shook my head and headed to class.

We are all going to die, I thought. My jaw dropped as I stared at the alien who walked through the classroom entrance.

He was wearing a button shirt, one he swore he'd never wear. Slacks, something he said was for sissy's. And God help us all, dress shoes.

I didn't even know he had dress shoes! Let alone know what those were.

The girls in my class checked him out and I could hear a collective sigh.

What the hell?

"Louis?" I asked. He turned his head towards me smiled. He sauntered over towards me and sat down into the seat next to me. Sat, not plop down and spread his legs out so that no one could pass like he usually does.

"What's up doll face?" he grinned. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, scanning over his attire again. Louis smirked, obviously thinking I was checking him out (which I sort of was).

"I gots a date," he said with a cocky grin. He popped his collar for effect and then quickly fixed it back.

"You don't go on dates," I said slowly.

"That you know of," he said slyly. Lucky for him the teacher walked in. I gave Lucas one last stare and turned my attention back to the teacher.

Something weird is going on.

By lunch, I was totally confused. "Ronnie please stop jumping up and down, you look like your humping the table."

He bit his nails, "I can't help it."

"What are you so nervous about?" I asked smoothing my hair back out of my face so that I could see if Amy or Lucas walked in the cafeteria.