We're So Starving

Lyrics:

Oh, how it's been so long,

We're so sorry we've been gone,

We were busy writing songs for you

Oh, how it's been so long, 

We're so sorry we've been gone, 

We were busy writing songs for...

You don't have to worry 

'Cause we're still the same 

(We're still the same)

Band

You don't have to worry, 

You don't 

You don't have to worry, 

You don't 

Oh, how it's been so long, 

We're so sorry we've been gone, 

We were busy writing songs for you

Before I start explaining songs on this album, I have to explain the sun and moon theory. I know most of you probably have heard about this but I will still explain it for those of you that may not know what it is. In a lot of the songs, there are sun and moon references. The sun and moon are basically code names or nicknames for Ryan and Brendon which makes complete sense after listening to the lyrics. There's a debate on who the sun is and who the moon is. I personally believe that Brendon is the moon and Ryan is the sun. As I explain the songs, I will point out how the lyrics support my theory on who is who. 

"Oh how its been so long. We're so sorry we've been gone. We were busy writing songs for You don't have to worry cause we're still the same band." I would just like to point out how this song jinxed the entire fate of the band. They were the same band while recording this album but after this album came out, they broke up. All sadness aside, I love how the first album is just an apology to all of the fans. 

Author's Note: Sorry this is so short. Because I'm doing only one song at a time, they will be short but I'll probably be able to publish very often. Some songs will be longer and some songs will be shorter. If you read anything that you think is incorrect, please let me know.