Chapter 12

Erza's POV

Rage filled me when I saw Lucy and the alpha or should I say ex alpha walk to her apartment door. They both walked in to her apartment causing me get even more angry . I know, I never said that Lucy and I are dating officially but I still believe she is mine.

Lucy's POV

"I'll go to sleep on the couch if you're not comfortable with me sleeping on the bed," she said to me.

"No it's fine we can both just sleep on the bed I mean it's your house not mine so if anything I should sleep on the couch," I stated with a smile. We started to walk down the hallway to her bedroom. Right we got to the door she stopped.

"I don't know what's in here so let's just be warned," she said with a serious look on her face. She started to open the door slowly to see a black haired man with a lot of piercings on his laptop.

"Hey, Juvia where were you?" The man asked,"Oh I see," he said looking at me.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Oh yes, sorry I didn't introduce myself," he smirked, "I am Gajeel."

"Lucy."

"So, Juvia, why haven't I heard of Lucy before?" Gajeel questioned.

"We didn't want people to know we are dating and we still don't," Juvia stated.

"Oh look at our alpha, I knew you would get over our former alpha female sooner or later," Gajeel stated while looking back down at his laptop.

"Yeah, anyway we were just going to bed, it was very nice meeting you Gajeel," I said trying to get out of the conversation.

Juvia pulled me out of the room. We went into the room next to it.

"Did you know that I had roommates?" She asked folding her arms.

"No," I said standing next to the door, "I have only been here a few times and we never went past the door."

I'm not lying we never went past the door.

"Oh really," She said.

"Yeah,"

"I'm going to take a shower," she said

__________________________
So sorry it's short the next one will be longer. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. Until next time.