Chapter 8

After Erza and I finished the kiss I went back to my room silently when she grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave,"

"Erza what do you mea..." I was cut off by her lips on mine. I don't know what she's thinking, what am I thinking this will completely ruin the plan.

"Stay with me tonight," she said.

" I can't,"

" And why is that," She said seductively.

"B-Because it will compromise the mission," I stuttered.

"But I control the mission,"

"Okay,"I said with a tint of pink on my face.

She took my hand and brought me inside and went down on her bed and told me to lay down next to her. I went into her room and got into her bed. I think that she noticed that I was feeling a bit uncomfortable so she put her arm around me which made me feel more at ease. This was the first time that I felt that way in a long time.

I fell asleep around even with everything that went on that night including when Erza kissed me again. What am I thinking I can't have this kind of relationship with her, she's my, I actually don't know what she is to me. Do I like Erza in that way? No I can't. Stop thinking like this Lucy!

The next afternoon I woke up to a very amazing smell. I walked out of Erza's room to see her making food.

"Good morning, beautiful how did you sleep?" She asked cheerfully.

"Good," because of you, " How about you?" I asked with blush on my face.

"I haven't had a sleep that great in a long time," she stated. I stood there with my face completely flushed.

"I have not seen you eat yet so here is some food and here is a special drink from the hospital," she placed down a plate and a glass of what I'm almost 100 percent sure is blood. She is right though I haven't really been feeding lately.

"Hey, blondie?" She said in a way that sounded like more of a question.

"Yes, Erza."

"I been wanting to tell you this for a while but I.."

She was cut off by my phone ringing, "I am so sorry I have to take this it's from the hospital,"

"Is this Lucy Heartfilia?"

"Yes, this is her," I responded.

"We have some unfortunate news about Juvia Lockster,"

"Yes, what happened?"

"She passed away."

"What do you mean she past away!?" I asked

"She died a few minutes ago,"

"I will be right there."

"What happened?" Erza asked.

"Juvia,  is going to become a vampire," I said.
________________________
Sorry that it took me a while to publish. Hope that you liked it.